Rabbit Cage Build

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rabbit Cage Build

Gonna try to raise some meat rabbits and document the progress from start to finish. This is the first video where I start on the cage. My only experience with rabbits was about 40 years ago so it's a little fuzzy.

Please subscribe and hit the alert bell if you are a YouTuber. Thanks!

Last edited by Mary; 02-10-2020, 09:41 AM.

Good Video , I have been raising them for almost 4 years now . Let me know if you have any questions , I will post some pics of my set up next chance i get .

Comment

Good job!

Comment

Originally posted by KRB View Post
        Good Video , I have been raising them for almost 4 years now . Let me know if you have any questions , I will post some pics of my set up next chance i get .
        Thanks for the offer. I appreciate it. I'm still in the learning phase right now.
        Originally posted by doug View Post
        Good job!
        Thanks doug. After I get some meat in the freezer I will be sure to bring you some.

Comment

?Doors in divider panels? btwn mid and small end panels for mom and kids, gives buck a larger area?

Comment

Very instructional; looks good!

Comment

Rabbit Cage Build Part 2: The Shed

I'm learning as I go. Obviously not a carpenter or a craftsman! But I enjoy just trying to figure stuff out in a slightly redneck engineering method.

Part 1 video is here: https://discussions.texasbowhunter.c...d.php?t=758356

Here is part 2:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UQRq59MJ9vM"]Rabbit Cage Build Part 2: The Shed - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

What are you going to use for grow out pens ?

Comment

Originally posted by Strummer View Post
                  What are you going to use for grow out pens ?
                  Probably just one of the 36" cages for now. Looking at possibly a rabbit tractor that I can move around a bit. My son just bought 7 acres in Livingston and it came with some rabbit cages. He has offered them up to me so I need to go look at them.

Comment

Well done Hero

Comment

Here's part 3! Thanks for watching.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M6zZV_ClHo0"]Rabbit Cage Build Part 3: Hanging the cage Under the Shed - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

I never seen a man move so fast! Never thought you'd have that kinda speed in ya Bobby.

Found part III while watch-n part II.

Nice work on "The Shed".

I've seen briar rabbits. And field rabbits. But have never run across a shed rabbit when out hunt-n . Should be tasty though!

Comment

Originally posted by Texas Grown View Post
                          I never seen a man move so fast! Never thought you'd have that kinda speed in ya Bobby.

Found part III while watch-n part II.

Nice work on "The Shed".

I've seen briar rabbits. And field rabbits. But have never run across a shed rabbit when out hunt-n . Should be tasty though!
                          Tasty little pets!

Comment

Think I'm gonna go ahead and put my order in now, for a couple of the "Magnums". I'ma "big eater" . That fox looks delicious. But I don't think I've ever eat-n a fox (smh). And I thought foxes eat rabbits? Or is it cannibalistic? You gonna loose some stock if it is, with it eat-n all your other rabbits.

Look-n forward to see-n ya at Bownanza Bobby.

Comment

Good job, your carpentry skills have improved! I just watched part 2 and 3. I can't wait to see how this works out.

Comment

Working...
                              X