The DNC is a mental institution

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The DNC is a mental institution

They better be careful or this might come back to bite them in the azz.
    While they stole the nomination from Bernie, hired an family with no IT background to perform IT functions, knowingly nominated a person who was under investigation.
    These folks are complete idiots!

They just can't accept the loss and every attempt by them so far HAS come back to bite them. Yet they continue to push on.. digging themselves deeper and deeper into the hole they created. Fine with me!!

Yesterday they vowed to OVERTURN THE TRUMP TAX CUTS!! This is how insane they have become
    Last edited by Man; 04-20-2018, 10:00 AM.

Comment

Do you need, like uh, evidence, to win a lawsuit?

At this point is there not more evidence that the DNC colluded with Russia, more than the repubs?

Comment

Originally posted by batmaninja View Post
        Do you need, like uh, evidence, to win a lawsuit?

At this point is there not more evidence that the DNC colluded with Russia, more than the repubs?
        I believe they will regret this stupidity.
        I also believe every psychotic theory they have come up with is simply a diversion to prevent anyone from finding out all the facts about their collusion.
        I have always said, you want to know what the dem party is up to just listen to what they claim everyone else is up to.

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post
          They just can't accept the loss and every attempt by them so far HAS come back to bite them. Yet they continue to push on.. digging themselves deeper and deeper into the hole they created. Fine with me!!

Yesterday they vowed to OVERTURN THE TRUMP TAX CUTS!! This is how insane they have become
          They certainly are digging with Olympic speed.

Comment

Always accuse the other side of that which you are guilty.

Comment

Originally posted by flywise View Post
              I believe they will regret this stupidity.
              I also believe every psychotic theory they have come up with is simply a diversion to prevent anyone from finding out all the facts about their collusion.
              I have always said, you want to know what the dem party is up to just listen to what they claim everyone else is up to.
              Funny they still whine about their DNC computers being "hacked", but STILL refuse to turn them over to the FBI for forensic testing to determine what (if anything) was taken, the nature and origin of the "hack". Why? Because it's all BS. To be honest, they should be worried about filing false reports of "crimes" that didn't happen at all.

Comment

Originally posted by JFISHER View Post
                Funny they still whine about their DNC computers being "hacked", but STILL refuse to turn them over to the FBI for forensic testing to determine what (if anything) was taken, the nature and origin of the "hack". Why? Because it's all BS. To be honest, they should be worried about filing false reports of "crimes" that didn't happen at all.
                Yes sir

Comment

Keep on digging that hole Dems... you're coming in, Lima-charlie.

The Democratic Party is looking to include reparations in their 2022 platform, along with Medicare for all United States residents, and free higher education that is fully paid for by American taxpayers.

Report: Democrats Want to Include Reparations in 2022 Platform

Comment

I would like to present exhibit 1A to the court room. If you are so inclined there are a lot more videos of a cocky Obama stating that there is absolutely no way our elections could be rigged or hacked.

Comment

Still blaming their loss on a rigged election when it's been proven they rigged the election.

Hilarious.

Comment

^ yea the DNC should sue the DNC for screwing Bernie.

Comment

I think they see the Mueller investigation not finding something on Trump, so they file this suit to keep the "doubt" in voter's minds through the mid-term elections.

Comment

Originally posted by grizzman View Post
                            I think they see the Mueller investigation not finding something on Trump, so they file this suit to keep the "doubt" in voter's minds through the mid-term elections.
                            This is my thoughts too. Keep slinging negative smears to confuse the voters.

Comment

Bernie got paid. He don't care 'bout nothins.

Comment

Working...
                              X