No announcement yet.

Bitcoin...Cryptocurrency

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone else scalping Verge for payback? I’ve landed some decent money in the past week.

Skinny

Comment

Originally posted by LROSE View Post
      Logged into Binance today just to check balances....Still the same as it was a month ago...
      Still HODL !!!!

That is all..... Will check back in another month or so...
      That's funny I did the samething last night. Not much of a change and yes HODL.

Comment

Originally posted by Skinny View Post
        Anyone else scalping Verge for payback? I’ve landed some decent money in the past week.

Skinny
        I was originally in at about .04 and jumped out at .22 So I'm calling it good

Comment

Originally posted by JFISHER View Post
          I was originally in at about .04 and jumped out at .22 So I'm calling it good

Ten four on that! My original Verge investment made me a little profit, but not enough. I got in on this partnership pump...watching it like a hawk! Finger on the sell button now. Lmao

Skinny

Comment

Originally posted by TXhoghunter94 View Post
            Vibe amazes me every time a check it and think to myself, surely it can't go any lower

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
            Ask Tron about not going any lower LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Skinny View Post
              380 trillion market cap?

Comment

Originally posted by Encinal View Post
                380 trillion market cap?

Yeah. Crazy. I think that guy is smoking something. I don’t own any Ripple, so I couldn’t care less. [emoji1474]

Skinny

Comment

I pulled the trigger on some more ethereum today. First time buying through my bank account so we shall see how it goes.

Comment

Front page of Austin American paper business section this morning - "Digital currency fraud rampant in Texas" - State security board finds 32 companies selling unregistered investments with more to come.

I am not into bitcoin and the like but it sure appears there are a lot of companies and folks bordering on breaking securities laws selling this stuff - messing the SEC and the like is bad news - they do not play around

Comment

Front page this morning Austin paper - "Digital currency fraud rampant in Texas" - 32 companies so far found selling unregistered securities. More to come.

I do not know much about bitcoin but when folks start messing the state securities board and the SEC it does not turn out well - they do not play around

Just a heads up

Comment

repeat post
                        Last edited by TKK; 04-11-2018, 04:28 AM. Reason: repeat post

Comment

Originally posted by TXhoghunter94 View Post
                          I pulled the trigger on some more ethereum today. First time buying through my bank account so we shall see how it goes.

Good morning ETH!

Skinny

Comment

Comment

Yep. Crypto is full of scam artists. If anyone says anything about you being able to make huge returns by sending them crypto, it’s a scam. Plain as day. Not sure how some folks fall for that.

Skinny

Comment

[QUOTE=Skinny;13310477]Yep. Crypto is full of scam artists. If anyone says anything about you being able to make huge returns by sending them crypto, it’s a scam. Plain as day. Not sure how some folks fall for that.

yeah when someone says 40% returns a month you best run for the hills - most of these guys are not securities licensed either - when the SEC catches up with them it is usually prison time. I am amazed some folks fall for this stuff

Comment

Working...
                                X