Ruger American Predator

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ruger American Predator

Who has one in .243? Been thinking about getting one. What’s the accuracy like with factory ammo? My friend got permission to shot coyotes on his dove lease when season is over. Was thinking about getting the 243 & running the hornady 55gr through it for them yotes.

I love my it’s a one whole gun at 100 yards with hornady ammo. I run those sst. Broke the barrel in, and sure that helped. Wanted the 6mm creed but all they had left was .243.

Comment

really good guns..you wont be disappointed..shootin hornady whitetails..and they work good on hogs too!

Comment

Bought one a little over a year ago for my 10yr old. It’s a legit 3/4” rifle with Federal Fusions. I took the trigger out and filed/hone all the surfaces and it breaks like glass at a shade over 2lbs.

Was going to reload for it but with as well as it shoots and as cheap as they are it isn’t worth my time.

Hoping to let it eat shortly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Bought one for the wife in the 243 and she is 6 for 6 with it. They are really nice rifles for the $$ and quite the tac driver at that.

Comment

Working...
          X