No announcement yet.

droptine buck

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He's a good young buck, he'll be a nice one in a couple of years.

Comment

nice looking buck

Comment

Good looking young buck and I hope you can get the other members to go along with you. I had a single drop at my last place in Saint Jo and the next weekend a guy had him in the bed of the truck when I showed up even though we had agreed to give me a year and see what happend. Needles to say I am no longer there.

Comment

If your not on a lease where every one can agree on passing that deer I would start looking for a new place to hunt, but thats just me.

That deer can help every one on the lease by spreading those genes and one day will make some one an awesome trophy. How big is your lease and how many hunters???

Comment

Russ,
            800 acres and 6 hunters; in the center of the ranch there is about 100-150 acres of very thick trees/brush that is not hunted. This is a bedding area/sanctuary and hold a lot of deer.
            I agree with your first response whole heartedly. This is our first year on the place; there is a very high likelihood that the other four will not be allowed to renew next year due to current issues.

Comment

Beautiful deer!

Comment

Nice deer!! A few years and he'll be huge!

Comment

Awesome!

Comment

sweet! love to see'em at 5.5 or 6 yrs old. can we get some bred does, lol.

Comment

I would love too see a deer with drops

Comment

good lookin deer

Comment

Very Nice

Comment

Working...
                          X