Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Carbon Express Piledriver 350s

Comment

Caveat with I haven't hunted with them yet. That said I like CE Heritage shafts footed with a 2" piece of aluminum arrow.

God bless and happy hunting.
      Richard.

Comment

You can use that aluminum footing and "fix" the weak point of any carbon. I have some GoldTip Traditionals that have the sleeve. No complaints so far.

Comment

I am using the Black Eagle traditional arrows. They have been flawless.

Glenn

Comment

I use to shoot FMJs but switched because, although I loved the added weight, they kept getting bent and dinged up. I tried a few different arrows and I finally settled on C/E Mayhems. They are carbon but weigh pretty close to the same as FMJs( maybe 25 grains total difference in my arrows)

Comment

I really like carbon express meyhem's.

Comment

I switched from Beeman to Easton Axis for smaller diameter and love them.

Comment

Easton acc

Comment

What is a good arrow?

Originally posted by Wayne View Post
                    Easton acc

A/C/C Pro Hunters were my jam!! I can’t believe they stopped making them. Grrrrrrr

Favorite arrow I’ve ever shot in the past 20 years.

Sierracharlie out…
                    Last edited by sierracharlie338; 11-30-2017, 04:46 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Dry Bones View Post
                      You can use that aluminum footing and "fix" the weak point of any carbon. I have some GoldTip Traditionals that have the sleeve. No complaints so far.
                      That's why I footed mine. I was getting cracks where the insert goes in.

Richard

Comment

i have had great luck with the easton hexx... only damage was hitting a 250lb sow in the spine and her landing on it everything else same arrows for 3 years!

Comment

Looking at the pile drivers now but nothing to add yet. Had a lot of success with Beman ICS hunters

Comment

Originally posted by gtsticker View Post
                            Let me know how those axis hold up. I shot some out of a wheel bow a while back and they were not very durable at the speeds I was shooting

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                            I've killed roughly 40 animals with the Easton axis or Easton Axis Traditional shafts, 20 or so with a compound and 20 or so with a recurve. They are a great shaft! Hard for me to shoot anything else at an animal!

Comment

Easton Axis i have one arrow ive killed with 4 times and it is still intact and in my quiver

Comment

Working...
                              X