Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mary View Post
    It's Kahlua Cake tonight
    When do I get in line? 2 am? First come first serve or a mad dash to the kitchen?

Comment

Originally posted by elkbowhunter View Post
      I hear the sucking sound of fear and terror.....such a waste of energy.
      x2,000,000

Comment

Paranoia - Thought process believed to be heavily influenced by anxiety or fear, often to the point of irrationality and delusion. Paranoid thinking typically includes persecutory beliefs, or beliefs of conspiracy concerning a perceived threat towards oneself.

Comment

It's Kahlua Cake tonight
          Ummm! That sounds yummy Mary! Save me a piece of cake.

Comment

This was deleted by me by accident. Geesh...the things y'all get all bent out of shape over sometimes amazes me.
            lol

Comment

Crazy!

Glad you got a rifle.

Comment

Bump for a good memory. And that gun is still my favorite gun.

Comment

I was really confused then I saw the date of this thread.

Comment

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post
                    Bump for a good memory. And that gun is still my favorite gun.
                    I thought maybe academy was getting rid of ARs until I saw this was from 6 years ago.

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
                      I was really confused then I saw the date of this thread.
                      Blast from the Past

Comment

why... just why

Comment

Better times now.

Comment

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post
                            Good luck!

Got to the Cedar Park store at 4:45 am.. in the cold sleet/rain/snow a mere 3 hrs and 15 minutes before they open. I was #7 in line LOL

Wow, people really want to buy ARs. Well the manager came out and was very nice (I think Paul was his name) He always tries to help. He said no guns on shipping manifest but he would check truck. At 5:15 he said no guns just ammo.

I start to head home but wife (yes she came along as she's the greatest) agrees I can try the Round Rock store. I get there around 5:30 and only 1 guy was there. He wanted 2 ARs. Employees there will say nothing except they have "some long guns"

Long story short I BS with guys and by 8:00 there are 20+ people in line. The #1 person in line gets a phone call and leaves, supposedly it was Academy (someone he knew inside) telling him he can not buy more guns as he bought he max for awhile. He warned me that when the doors open a few jerks, that show up 5 min til 8 will run to to gun counter. And guess what? yep... not gonna happen.

They only had one Colt AR. That guy made it to the counter first because I ain't running like a fool through a store. The employee was handing him the gun saying it was the only gun they got in. Luckily about 6 people in line behind me called BS. Waiting for the manager who sold me the gun. But that guy would not leave. Even with a bunch of us telling him to just walk away as 20+ people are staring at him knowing he was wrong. He though first come(to counter) = first served. I would be in jail before he walked out with that gun LOL... just on principle alone.

Just thankful most people that own guns are honest good people. #2 in line is coming over and I'm selling him the Bushmaster I bought for what I paid (849 + tax). Because he was one who stood up and said he was not leaving until they sold me the gun. I get the gun I wanted and Steve #2 gets an AR also.

Oh and another guy swipped all the cheap 5.56 rounds and after the fiasco calmed down gave me 10 boxes out his cart. Never got his name..but thank you whoever you are. He wanted it all but said he did not want the jerk to get any LOL

And now the darn things are piled 50 deep in every store that sells them. Obama sure was good for gun sales........

Comment

Originally posted by BuckRage View Post
                              why... just why
                              Exactly....they’ll be newbs posting all sorts of stuff!

Comment

Originally posted by Thumper View Post
                                And now the darn things are piled 50 deep in every store that sells them. Obama sure was good for gun sales........
                                I'd like to see Trump top them and issue an executive order that every house hold be equipped with a self-defense 12 Ga shotgun and an AR-15

You can opt out, but you must surrender your citizenship and move to Venezuela.

Comment

Working...
                                X