American Hoggers - Where Are They From?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

American Hoggers - Where Are They From?

I think this show is ridiculous, but saw enough of it tonight to be curious. I know some of you guys know these whackos, so where do they live (town)?

I dont know but "Its hard to live down here in Texas" What a joke!!!!!

Comment

Ive been runnin dogs for almost 5 yrs now, this show cracks me up constantly! It is obviously completely scripted but it they sure make it glamorous lol

I don't always kill animals with my assassin, but when I do I use BLOODRUNNERS!

Comment

Brownwood,
        My brother tells me and I have know idea how he knows that

Comment

Just makes me want the new season of Swamp People that much more.

Comment

The girl that helps them is nice to watch!

Comment

They reside in Early, Texas. But the show has them going all over.

Comment

They're a bunch of goobs, that's for sure. But it's better to watch them instead of the other mainstream garbage out there.

Comment

Originally posted by BowVista View Post
                  I think this show is ridiculous, but saw enough of it tonight to be curious. I know some of you guys know these whackos, so where do they live (town)?
                  you know that avatar of your's isn't the sanest one I've seen....lol...

Comment

They're not any worse than "Dog the Bounty Hunter", plus both girls are a lot better than any thing that runs with "Dog"

Comment

it is fun to watch but it is all staged

Comment

Unfortunately goobs from Deep Redneck Texas - they give all Texans a bad name imo. Show has gone ridiculous - "man killers" .

Can anyone point me to a verified report of a hog killing someone here in Texas ? I can see the possibility of someone shooting somebody on accident while hog hunting, falling out of a stand hog hunting but not a hog chasing a man down and then killing him. I have never read or heard of such a report.
                        Last edited by wellingtontx; 11-03-2011, 10:18 AM.

Comment

He was saying that he was after a man-eating hog once. Someone had been eaten entirely by a hog. THe dead calf on the road? Yeah, a hog did that. Not any of the other predators in the area, but hogs, and just to happened, he caught the very boar that did it.

staged. staged. staged.

Comment

Originally posted by wellingtontx View Post
                            Unfortunately goobs from Deep Redneck Texas - they give all Texans a bad name imo. Show has gone ridiculous - "man killers" .

Can anyone point me to a verified report of a hog killing someone here in Texas ? I can see the possibility of someone shooting somebody on accident while hog hunting, falling out of a stand hog hunting but not a hog chasing a man down and then killing him. I have never read or heard of such a report.

Comment

they are from Planet Silly!!

and i was laughing as I changed the channel.

Comment

Working...
                              X