IR illuminator in Houston??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

IR illuminator in Houston??

I am wanting to pick one up today for my ATN 3-14-anyone know of a place that sells them in Houston?

I know this does not answer your question but I would try to get the Ultimate Night Vision 20 IR light. It is a little pricey at 200 bucks but it is awesome.

Comment

Buy from Rob. Sniper Hog Lights. Gonehuntin68 on here

Great guy and will ship immediately. Out of Victoria

Comment

I have your exact setup and run the Coyote Light IR illuminator. I saw a major difference with it over factory IR that came with the scope. And even over an Elusive and a predator tactics. Best investment I have made. It's easy to adjust, easy to charge. But not cheap. Might call them up and see if anyone in your area has them in stock.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Comment

Also has a really really long run time. I have hunted with it all night and never ran it down. It hold 3 of the 18650 batteries and comes with a charger.

Comment

I like this one: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...?ie=UTF8&psc=1

They may can get it to you today with in Houston, not sure.

Comment

I almost bought this one yesterday... I like that you can change light module out

Comment

Originally posted by gingib View Post
                Buy from Rob. Sniper Hog Lights. Gonehuntin68 on here

Great guy and will ship immediately. Out of Victoria
                Yep. Almost half the price of the UNV ( last time I checked ) and much brighter.

Comment

Originally posted by miket View Post
                  Yep. Almost half the price of the UNV ( last time I checked ) and much brighter.
                  Yep! Buddies have one each on their NV scope

Comment

I use the stream light super tac IR illuminator it works great!

Comment

Thanks for the replies. I ended up ordering the Stream light super TAC and will put it to use next week.

Comment

Working...
                      X