Recommendations for helicopter pig hunt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Recommendations for helicopter pig hunt

I have a buddy wanting to do a helicopter hog hunt. I know some on TBH been on these trips, does anyone have someone they would recommend?

Dusty Holt is a great pilot to hunt with. Google Holt helicopters.

Comment

My buddy just took his sons with porkchoppers aviation and had a great time. 2 hours, 53 pigs and 7 coyotes. YouTube search them. Video is an option with your hunt.

Comment

contact Charles Coker with TC Outfitters, he picked up a 90,000 acre lease that is loaded down with hogs. if you call him tell him that Brandon Pelt sent you. http://www.tcsouthtexashunts.com/Index.html

Comment

I agree with dusty holt he'll put you on some hogs

Comment

Heath Voss is an excellent pilot and we had a great time hunting with him. He has access to plenty of land as well.

Comment

I'll make it a third for Dusty Holt. He flew us back in Feb. Very experienced and extremely professional. Highly recommended

Comment

How much do one of these hunts cost?

Comment

Sent PM

Comment

Enjoy an unforgettable helicopter hog hunting experience with HeliBacon! Choose from night vision hunts, corporate events, & more. Contact us.

Comment

Originally posted by Elite0429 View Post
                      contact Charles Coker with TC Outfitters, he picked up a 90,000 acre lease that is loaded down with hogs. if you call him tell him that Brandon Pelt sent you. http://www.tcsouthtexashunts.com/Index.html
                      Just found out that dusty holt flies for TC Outfitters as well.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Comment

You should find a landowner that will let you fly their place and the cost will be less than half price for the helicopter hours.

Comment

Working...
                        X