No announcement yet.

Gear lost to the hunt!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I remember before the age of cell phones leaving my backpack down by a tree with the intent of picking it up later. I came back about an hour later and it was gone. I was frantic because it was hunting time and the truck keys were in it. I spent all the rest of the afternoon searching till dark trying to remember if I had really left it under the tree I thought. I hear a truck coming down the trail and go out to try to flag it down and it's my Dad in my truck. He said, 'Did you know you dropped your pack?'

Comment

I left my release on a lease in Bronte while trailing a buck I shot. Was using it to mark blood. Every time I found the next drop I would pick it up and place it there. Forgot it at the last drop I found. Buck was shot a month later by someone else on the lease.

I have also lost 2 rangefinders on the golf course. One I had only had for 2 weeks. Nobody ever turned them in.

Comment

Originally posted by Jared.King View Post
        Will it work with tungsten carbide?

Yes, I know for a fact. Long story I don't have time to tell, but it's on my finger after quite the ordeal.

Comment

Bermuda Triangle , blue marlin trip, leaned over side of boat to film buddy's marlin and my cell phone fell out of my shirt pocket. You could hear the "kerplunk" on the GoPro video.

Comment

Working...
          X