This dude needs a new girlfriend

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This dude needs a new girlfriend

Florida International tight end Jonnu Smith’s college career has come to an end.

According to the Miami Herald, Smith will not play again this season after he suffered “severe” burns from an incident with his girlfriend. Police say Smith has burns on his head, neck, back, shoulder and arm after his girlfriend poured boiling water onto him.

His girlfriend, Mary Gaspar, has been charged with aggravated battery. She is five months pregnant with Smith’s child.

From the Herald:

The arrest affidavit said Gaspar gave this account at Florida International University police headquarters:
    The two argued through the day over the attention Smith was paying her and their relationship. While in Smith’s dorm room and “feeling extremely emotional and stressed,” she told police, she boiled a pot of water. Then, she walked over to Smith and poured it on him.
    When Smith didn’t react strongly enough for her, she started hitting him with her open hands, she told police. The extent of the burns aren’t known, but Smith has been seen back on campus even though he’s not fit for the football field.

That's nothing.
    Mante Teo's girlfriend killed a guy with a pearing knife and sent Mante the pics with a caption that read "love you to pieces".

Comment

Holy crap. They're crazy!!!

Comment

I don't think I would be able to control my rage on that one!

I worked with a guy in college that had a crazy one too. She put a hot iron on his back while he was sleeping. Then a few months later, she threw the same iron in the shower with him trying to electrocute him.

Comment

Originally posted by CastAndBlast View Post
          I don't think I would be able to control my rage on that one!

I worked with a guy in college that had a crazy one too. She put a hot iron on his back while he was sleeping. Then a few months later, she threw the same iron in the shower with him trying to electrocute him.
          I shouldn't of laughed.

Comment

You just don't stick your Richard into crazy under any circumstances. No matter how hot they may be, you're just asking for a life or pain.

Comment

Originally posted by Rubi513 View Post
              I shouldn't of laughed.

lol I did too. He didn't learn after getting burned by a ****ing iron???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Rubi513 View Post
                I shouldn't of laughed.

I laughed my arse off when it happened a second time!

Comment

just crazy

Comment

Crazy woman. Sad thing is he is having a child with her.

Comment

Originally posted by CastAndBlast View Post
                      I laughed my arse off when it happened a second time!
                      If you're not smart enough to run after the first time.....

Please say he's no longer with her

Comment

Originally posted by clayg08 View Post

Jonnu says: No way bro, she got my name tatted crost her chest!

Comment

Whats her crazy to hot ratio?

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by clayg08 View Post

Exactly!

I have no idea. That was about 12 years ago. If I was a betting man, I would say he was dead or locked up.

Comment

Originally posted by Buck Roar View Post
                              Florida International tight end Jonnu Smith’s college career has come to an end.

According to the Miami Herald, Smith will not play again this season after he suffered “severe” burns from an incident with his girlfriend. Police say Smith has burns on his head, neck, back, shoulder and arm after his girlfriend poured boiling water onto him.

His girlfriend, Mary Gaspar, has been charged with aggravated battery. She is five months pregnant with Smith’s child.

From the Herald:

The arrest affidavit said Gaspar gave this account at Florida International University police headquarters:
                              The two argued through the day over the attention Smith was paying her and their relationship. While in Smith’s dorm room and “feeling extremely emotional and stressed,” she told police, she boiled a pot of water. Then, she walked over to Smith and poured it on him.
                              When Smith didn’t react strongly enough for her, she started hitting him with her open hands, she told police. The extent of the burns aren’t known, but Smith has been seen back on campus even though he’s not fit for the football field.

He got a couple of burns?

Sincerely,
                              Steve McNair

Comment

Working...
                              X