QuikFletch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

QuikFletch

Has anyone ever used these NAP product QuikFletch? I let my son shoot my old arrows out of his play bow and just for fun I used the QuickFlecth (Twister) to put on the arrows I gave him. I was surprised how easy it was and how good they looked. Now I am thinking about putting some on my arrows because of this. Just curious if anyone has used this product to see what you thought of them and if they are as accurate as they claim.
    Last edited by bdavid1020; 03-20-2010, 12:55 PM. Reason: posting it as a question

I saw these at Academy and was wondering about them as well.

Comment

Here are a couple that I did for my son. They each took about 1 minute a piece. just wondering how they shoot.
      Last edited by bdavid1020; 04-18-2011, 08:54 PM.

Comment

I tried them. Arrows fly straight and true, just as good as my other arrows fletched with blazers.

Comment

Thanks for the info, I might put some on a few arrows and give them a try!!

Comment

quickfletch

I would not use them with a whisker biscuit. The leading edge will grab the fibers.
            My .02
            Roy

Comment

I have them on my arrows. They fly straight and true. I do have a drop away rest.

Comment

i have them on my arrows and use with a ripcord rest, they work great..

Comment

i use them with a wiskerbiscuit and have no problems with them. i put the cock vane down and they shoot fine

Comment

Worked for me but I dont know squat. Just ask my wife.

Comment

no problems with my whisker biscuit - shoot just fine.

Comment

I have problems with EZ-Fletch and my whisker biscuit. I have ripped several fletches. I have also had them tear from the rear/knock end of the fletch. They do however shoot good. Good to know Quick Fletch maybe better.

Comment

Hey Gentlemen, this is my first post, and I am glad to see that you all are talking about the Quick Fletch fletchings. I have heard some mixed reviews about how these work with fixed blade broadheads. I shoot the standard 100gr Muzzy four balde fixed, and really like them. However, I heard that they work better with mechanicals. Any input??

Comment

I've used them and the only problem I had was when I didn't let them cool down long enough before I shot one. The wrap compressed, wrinkled up and cracked. I had to cut it off and replace it. Other than that, I have them on all of my carbon Easton arrows and shoot through a whisker biscuit type of rest that only has three small patches of fibers that hold the arrow. I don't know what it's called. But the arrows fly straight and no real problems.

Comment

I love them. They are easy, clean looking, easy to replace and fly great. I would have a hard time believing anyone that tries them would go back to glueing. I would think that if your having trouble with the WB, you could add a drop of glue to the leading edge to reduce the possibility of tearing the fletching off.

Comment

Working...
                              X