No announcement yet.

Official Lake Georgetown Public Hunting Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well son of a biscuit. When looking for a new route in I found a feeder (no corn in it or a stand) within 75 yards of where I set up. I have to go back lather this week and find spot D...Frustrating...

Comment

What area were ya at? I found a big tripod one last season that was empty as well. Hoping it's still there this season, might borrow it

I'm at Walnut Creek area

Comment

6b area

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Comment

So how's everyone doing with their setups? Any signs of life?

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Comment

I got mine set up and seeing signs of life. Struggling to find an easy way in without going close to someone's set up.

Comment

Well dang nabbit!! Someone done stole my hanger feeder they also took my card reader from my camera. I guess I can look on the positive side and left the camera. On way home to get my PVC gravity feeder for now until I get some funds for a feeder. Bummer. bummer Looks like the filler hundred next to me is there again this season he's a good guy and TBH are in does duck hunts and quail huntS, and I know it's not him. Public hunting

Comment

A note to one of the homeowners next to my spot you know who you are, I lost your phone number somehow can you send me a text to Colin? For the life of me I could not find your business card or your number in my phone don't know what I did with it. I know you occasionally look at this thread since it we hunt basically in your backyard so give me a call if you don't have my number PM me I'll text you

Comment

Originally posted by Maui-diver View Post
                  Well dang nabbit!! Someone done stole my hanger feeder they also took my card reader from my camera. I guess I can look on the positive side and left the camera. On way home to get my PVC gravity feeder for now until I get some funds for a feeder. Bummer. bummer Looks like the filler hundred next to me is there again this season he's a good guy and TBH are in does duck hunts and quail huntS, and I know it's not him. Public hunting
                  That's ****ty man, I don't know why people can't leave other people's stuff alone.

I know how you feel, I was sick to my stomach last year when I walked up to see my camera gone and blind knocked down.

Hope you get squared away soon.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Comment

Let's us know how it goes

Comment

I have an extra bucket feeder you can have everything works. I have to go get it from the ranch on Sunday. After Sunday you can pick it up from me any day. I live in Georgetown and work at Mac Haik Ford.

Comment

Dang Colin! I literally just pulled in from ranch and would have brought you a feeder. I keep a hot spare on hand just to save time.

Comment

I'll call it a minor victory with my current rotator cuff condition.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Comment

Thanks guys for all the kind gestures, Im remaining on my spot that I've been on for three years and wouldn't want it to happen to your stuff. Got paid today so I'll just buy a cheap bucket feeder from academy. Thanks again y'all. Can't wait to get this season started, really excited.

Comment

Thanks guys for all the kind gestures, Im remaining on my spot that I've been on for three years and wouldn't want it to happen to your stuff. Got paid today so I'll just buy a cheap bucket feeder from academy. Thanks again y'all. Can't wait to get this season started, really excited.
                              I'm not letting you borrow. You can have it it's it's if you want free. I have no use for it. I also have a 55gl plastic feeder with reinforced legs no motor if anyone one needs one. It's a cheap Walmart feeder but it works. FREE

Comment

Well in that case I'll holler at you. Appreciate it. I'm about to go into work where I can't use my phone and might be working until 2 AM. I work at Williamson County juvenile detention so phones are prohibited. But I might be able to get on the green screen LOL, if you can PM me your number I'll get in touch with you tomorrow thanks again

Comment

Working...
                                X