Official Lake Georgetown Public Hunting Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Don't want anyone to get confused.

Exempt dont need to attend orientation and have until Sept 1 to get permit. If not picked up by then, the spot will be released to the next waiting on the standby list generated at orientation.

Non-exempt must attend or make arrangements otherwise or your spot will be put up for immediate drawing.

Standby must attend and if won, will have till Sept 1 to get permit. (Pay fee, pass IBO, etc)

Please notice the difference between exempt and non-exempt.... there always seems to be someone every year who is not sure and screws up their spot.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by howabouttheiris View Post

Exempt dont need to attend orientation and have until Sept 1 to get permit. If not picked up by then, the spot will be released to the next waiting on the standby list generated at orientation.

Non-exempt must attend or make arrangements otherwise or your spot will be put up for immediate drawing.

Standby must attend and if won, will have till Sept 1 to get permit. (Pay fee, pass IBO, etc)

Please notice the difference between exempt and non-exempt.... there always seems to be someone every year who is not sure and screws up their spot.

Good summary [emoji106]

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by howabouttheiris View Post

What if your not exempt and have not passed your test by 19th do you still have until the first to pass?

Comment

Originally posted by justintyme8303 View Post
          What if your not exempt and have not passed your test by 19th do you still have until the first to pass?
          Exempt have til the 1st for everything before their spot is forfeited.

Comment

Yes

Comment

Good shot of one of the boys visiting my feeder.

Comment

That's funny, it doesn't look like a doe to me..

Comment

Has anyone else had their spots ransacked yet

Comment

Only the one time, been A-OK since then. Have my covert camera up sending pics before they decide to mess with my set up.

Comment

Originally posted by Jimbousmc View Post
                      Has anyone else had their spots ransacked yet
                      You got hit already this year?

Comment

Yeah but me and the warden have his picture. Broke my brand new blind but he couldn't get my camera it's in a lock box and locked to a tree with a 3/8th cable he beat the hell out of the lock box though.

Comment

Yeah but me and the warden have his picture. Broke my brand new blind but he couldn't get my camera it's in a lock box and locked to a tree with a 3/8th cable he beat the hell out of the lock box though.
                          That's ****ty man, I hope y'all catch him. you should put his pic up on here and make him famous...maybe someone has seen him.

Comment

When I upload the picture it keeps failing

Comment

When I upload the picture it keeps failing
                              Need to resize it.

Comment

Need to resize it.
                                Don't know how lol

Comment