What did you pay for your new Truck

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What did you pay for your new Truck

So I'm getting to the point that my '04 F150 is about to kick the bucket. I went out and test drove a '16 5.0 XLT and '16 3.5 Eco. Sticker on both was about $48k and am certain I can get over 12k off. What did you guys pay for yours and what package? I am not getting the lariat or king ranch as I cannot imagine paying that much for a truck.

I'm really just wanting real world numbers...

I didn't have either of those. But I bought ram ecodiesel it stickered for 50 and I got them down to 39 and had leather put in it for another $1000. It's a lone star, so it's a step or so above the base model. But the hemi was a couple thousand cheaper, and if you got 2wd you could get it even cheaper. I think 10-12K off is pretty decent deal, no matter the brand.

Comment

I just bought a Nissan Titan XD with a Cummins in the prox4. Stickers for 57500 and I was in with gap insurance tax tilte and licenses for 46. Got over 20 mpg on my first road trip. Truck has plenty of power and a ton of room.

Comment

I'm also looking at new trucks. Or used. The ford dealer in new Braunfels quoted me '16 f150 4x4 crew cab XLT for 34995. The truck is plain compared to the lariat, KR and platinum. Sticker at 44-45k with nearly 10k in rebates right now. Keep in mind the '17s are in there way in this month, so you can get some good prices. I could get the XLT and get the lariat package put in for a couple grand more or have captains chats put in for less the a grand.

Comment

'16 f150 xlt 4x4- 35,000. Already had it in the shop. The brakes failed. Master cylinder went out and the part is back ordered till September 16. That tells me a recall is coming. Other than that the truck is great. They did address some of the things I didn't like about my '13. The turn signal isn't momentary, the stereo holds the Bluetooth audio settings without having to set it every time, the 5.0 liter v8 has a lot more umph. Hope that helps.

Comment

63k 2015 platinum fx4 ordered with EVERY box checked in January 2015.

It has been a wobderful truck. Only issue was the drivers side massaging seat but the desler was able to fix. 34,000 confortable miles so far!
            Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Comment

I've never bought a new truck in my 50 years. Just doesn't make much sense to let that much cash float away once you drive it off the lot.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

Comment

Look at the new tundras

Comment

Originally posted by ajm2nac View Post
                  Look at the new tundras
                  Prices aren't as good as ford. Wife wants a tundra more than f150. All prices I've received have been 7-10 higher for the same package on the truck. I like the tundra myself but Toyota is proud of their trucks. Rightfully so. They are great vehicles.

Comment

Originally posted by txoutdoorsman24 View Post
                    Prices aren't as good as ford. Wife wants a tundra more than f150. All prices I've received have been 7-10 higher for the same package on the truck. I like the tundra myself but Toyota is proud of their trucks. Rightfully so. They are great vehicles.

My last vehicles have been toyotas, my wife drives a new highlander limited, ive got an 07 fj. LOVE them. If i can haul a livestock gooseneck, the 1/2 ton tundra WILL be my next truck

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

A couple months ago I got a 2016 4-door Ford FX4, V8 (too many reported problems with the Eco 6 and I could use the extra umph of an 8), Auto, Texas Edition. Stickered at $58k. No trade in and drive out, with extended coverage was just under $45k. I consistently get 22mpg on the highway and 18+ in town.

Comment

Fords are high from what I see up here. We just got a new 2016 Sierra 1500 5.3 Z71 full four door with leather, bfg all terrain 10 ply, and bed liner for 34,500.

Comment

Originally posted by Shane77624 View Post
                          I've never bought a new truck in my 50 years. Just doesn't make much sense to let that much cash float away once you drive it off the lot.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk
                          I've been comparing 2 year olds to new vehicles and they are very close in price.

Comment

During their "Truck Month" this spring, I bought a 2016 FX4 5.0 XLT with all the options I wanted for $36K.

Comment

Traded my 07 F150 on a 15 Silverado 1500 LTZ crew loaded out last fall. Been a great truck so far and was much happier with the price over the ford. For a comparable F150 I was looking at well over 60. My cousin just bought a 16 platinum and his tab was 68 out the door. Insane for a half ton truck. I think mine was bout 43 or 45 if I remember right.

Comment

Working...
                              X