This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Moderator contact

Can someone please tell me who is in charge of the classifieds, or our posts.
    Ive had several of mine deleted, im guessing, and no explination as to why. Imjust trying to right any wrongs with my classified posts.

must be doing something wrong? am sure one will see this post and let you know

Comment

Go to Private Messages and type in Moderator...... They all get them from that..

What have you been trying to sell? More than likely you are breaking some kind of rules that step on the toes of paid sponsors .

Comment

I didnt see your ad but this is a good place to start....

Furthermore, the Classifieds forum is intended for regular members to buy and sell personal items. It is not intended for commercial (i.e. Owners, Dealers, Representatives or anyone associated with businesses), nor excessive personal use. Any post appearing to be from a business, from a member that only posts in the Classifieds forum, or excessive Classifieds posts will be removed subject to the Moderator/Administrator’s judgment.

The Classifieds are not to be considered an auction format. If you have something to sell, post it with a price. You can offer to entertain offers but we will not allow your classified post to stay if it becomes an auction situations. Trades are a bit different but we request that you post a range of value for trades in order to avoid "bidding wars".

Comment

Working...
        X