New poles out. Trump behind...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DapperDan View Post
    I’m not paying for free college tuition and illegals.... ain’t gonna happen!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    But you already do.

Comment

I will likely vote straight republican ticket. I will admit it will be much easier voting for ol Combover this time that last.

Comment

Originally posted by camoclad View Post
        I was on the fence in 16 about trump... I'll be sprinting to vote in 20 for Trump. I think a lot of folks will be, only thing that could screw him up is gun control. His to loose

My sentiments exactly. I voted independent last cycle because I live in Texas, and I could do so without jeopardizing electoral college votes... mostly, I didn’t think he would actually do the conservative things he claimed he would. He proved me wrong, and I’ll definitely add a vote for him next cycle.

Comment

Originally posted by DapperDan View Post
          Negative. Unless its tax applied indirectly through price increase on good and services. But a direct tax or increase current federal taxes to cover it? Nah, sorry bro. Can’t tax a man with no income...[emoji6]

You will still pay indirectly. When the government taxes a business more the consumer pays it in the end.

Maybe you don't spend money or have income LOL Then you're golden.

Comment

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post
            You will still pay indirectly. When the government taxes a business more the consumer pays it in the end.

Maybe you don't spend money or have income LOL Then you're golden.

I spend it! Lol. But I just make very very very little of it.... [emoji2958][emoji51]

Comment

Poles?

Haha...who the hell did they pole? The 16 folks at Biden’s last rally?

Comment

Lot of minorities fleeing the democrat plantations and joining Trump. A lot of them keep there mouth shut about it, because the plantation owners act like they are your friends till they find out you done started thinking for yourself. MAGA

Comment

Pole or poll:
                  I seen a woman slide down a pole one time at the hoochie coochie show in the county fair.

Poll is unhorny cattle.

The election aint even this year, by that time he probably be impeached

Comment

Originally posted by BrianL View Post
                    I will likely vote straight republican ticket. I will admit it will be much easier voting for ol Combover this time that last.

Unfortunately, can't do that anymore... passed a new law... you gotta vote individually for each candidate in Texas... no mo straight ticket voting...

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
                      Unfortunately, can't do that anymore... passed a new law... you gotta vote individually for each candidate in Texas... no mo straight ticket voting...
                      Outstanding...now if they would just remove the D & R next to the name so voters had to know what the candidate stood for vs voting for the party!! Straight dem pulling has been a disaster for the valley.

This is actually a good thing.

Comment

Based on the current crop of dem candidates, I believe Trump should win and it would be a larger margin than 2016. The current dem candidate field is terrible and lacks momentum. Most of their platforms are nothing but anti trump messages and promises of more progressive programs (i.e. free healthcare, open borders, forgive college debt, etc.).

The only reason it can even be considered close at this point is the fact that in 2016 Trump won some key battleground states by very small percentages. Florida, Wisconsin, Michigan, Pennsylvania, etc., were all won by less than 2% margins. What's crazy is the idiot dem progressives aren't even pushing agendas that help the working voters in these states! Florida alone can almost swing an entire election.

We need to pray for the following that probably would seal a victory -
                        - Economy stays strong, don't need a recession right before the election
                        - China trade war gets settled sooner rather than later
                        - No new Dem candidates. They desperately need a new candidate to come out from nowhere and shock the nation.

The polls? Whatever. It's like the only thing pointing to a Trump defeat. Just look at Trump's rallies. Brining in tens of thousands of people at each location. The top of the dem candidates can't even fill up a high school auditorium. Whether the anti-Trumpers want to admit it, his base is energized. Calling us every name in the dictionary on a daily basis is only keeping us more engaged!

Comment

Originally posted by Stuck View Post
                          I’m curious, what exactly would you like to see him doing different as far as his policies and changes he has been trying to make in the government? IMO this country hasn’t done better or even close to equal in the past 30yrs.
                          Stop all this on again, off again tariff crap. Stop all the stupid tweets. Build the wall and get rid of Obamacare as promised.

Comment

They didn't ask me,or any of y'all.We're gonna be fine.

Sent from my SM-G970U1 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Deerguy View Post
                              I agree. Trump I san idiot. But, at least he's not Hilary.
                              Please explain.I would love to hear what makes you think he's an idiot.

Comment

Originally posted by RattlesnakeDan View Post
                                Trying to figure out what could get better. Best President the country has ever had. I have no desire to hang out with him but there is nobody better, not even anyone close. Those polls are fruitless, he would make Biden look like a child in a head to head debate. The best the dems can hope for is for people to feel sorry for them for getting hammered so bad.
                                Teddy Roosevelt comes to mind.He listened to everything,and took action.Didn't give a rip who he ****** off.
                                I agree btw!

Comment

Working...
                                X