No announcement yet.

Form 4 Wait

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

dont feel too bad, still waiting on a 2-20-18 even though i have mine already from 3/30/18

Comment

Just got one back from a buy one get one promo took ~16 months. The one purchased took 12 months, the free one took longer. Think there was a delay from the manufacturer.

Jason Slocum

Comment

Originally posted by raiderholic View Post
        dont feel too bad, still waiting on a 2-20-18 even though i have mine already from 3/30/18
        Wow. Have you called and confirmed they are still working on it rather than the stamp being lost in the mail?

Comment

Took me 364 days for my first one, I have a second that’s on month 6, so I guess it’s about time to order another.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I have two suppressors floating out there.

1st Check Cashed 11/5/2018 - 281 days
            2nd Check Cashed 2/7/2019 - 187 days

When I purchased these the average wait time over 3 months was at 160 days, now that has gone up to 290. However if you look at the approvals in the past 30 days on the NFA tracker website, it looks like the average is 350-370 days at the moment.

Comment

14 months for my stamp on my trust.

Comment

Approved at day 337

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

My form 4 individual was submitted 9/17/18, check cashed on 10/10/2018. I just got notified by my dealer that the paperwork came back for corrections. Says they did not accept his docusign signature so he hand signed it and resubmitted. He says it will go right back to the top of the stack where it was and expects it to be approved and back to him by the end of this week or first of next week.

My brother submitted his a few days after me and got his approval back two weeks ago.

Comment

Originally posted by popo1984 View Post
                    My form 4 individual was submitted 9/17/18, check cashed on 10/10/2018. I just got notified by my dealer that the paperwork came back for corrections. Says they did not accept his docusign signature so he hand signed it and resubmitted. He says it will go right back to the top of the stack where it was and expects it to be approved and back to him by the end of this week or first of next week.

My brother submitted his a few days after me and got his approval back two weeks ago.
                    Just wanted to update the thread. My form 4 was approved today. Now I have to wait till the 15 for my dealer to return from there African Safari to pick up my stamp and suppressor. Would have been 1 month shy of a year had it not been sent back for errors.

Form 4 Individual

SRD762 QD

Submitted 9-17-19
                    Check cashed 10-10-2019
                    Back for errors 8-12-2019
                    Approved 9-3-2019

Comment

Originally posted by duckmanep View Post
                      Wow. Have you called and confirmed they are still working on it rather than the stamp being lost in the mail?
                      Called atf and they said it was approved in April. Called the dealer and they said yes it’s approved. Told them thanks for the call. Geez.

Comment

At 354 days with no word yet[emoji20] 2 cans in jail! Silencer shop may have been as good as they were believed to be[emoji2373]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Form 4 (Single Shot): Mailed on 8/28/2019

Comment

Originally posted by Jason Slocum View Post
                            Just got one back from a buy one get one promo took ~16 months. The one purchased took 12 months, the free one took longer. Think there was a delay from the manufacturer.

Jason Slocum
                            If it was the Silencerco promotion, you are correct. They weren't expecting that many people to jump on em. lol

Comment

Originally posted by bearintex View Post
                              Back in the waiting room for me. Took advantage of the Silencer Shop deal for a $99 Sig 22 can with purchase of a 7.62 can.
                              22 can approved 30 August 18, still waiting for the stamp to arrive. Check was cashed on that one 11 October 18. 7.62 still has a while, it was back ordered and the check wasn't cashed until 16 Jan 19. I don't expect that one until Decemberish.

Comment

356 days and counting.... getting antsy!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X