Stormy Daniels got arrested last night

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stormy Daniels got arrested last night

Looks like some Ohio cops are going to be having #metoo stories from last night to tell the nation.

So stupid. Person arrested for doing what strippers do and strip club patrons expect at all establishments around the country. You aren't victimized by a stripper when you chose to go into a strip club and walk up to the stage presenting yourself as a wanting and willing participant.

Comment

He was looking for his lost watch.

Comment

Had a friend swipe his credit card in some butt cheeks at one of those places. It’s true your not supposed to touch them.

Comment

Originally posted by J Sweet View Post
          So stupid. Person arrested for doing what strippers do and strip club patrons expect at all establishments around the country. You aren't victimized by a stripper when you chose to go into a strip club and walk up to the stage presenting yourself as a wanting and willing participant.
          Isn't that the same of a prostitute visiting a John? Just saying. I found this story funny for the same reasons as your comment so I share it.

Comment

Originally posted by J Sweet View Post
            Unless it is the stripper’s family member, then it is apparently ok? What world are we living in now???

“no no officer, it’s ok, that’s her dad, he is allowed to touch her...”

Comment

Sounds to me like all the officers wanted their turn before arresting her LOL

"The report says that when the officers approached the stage, Daniels held the face of the female officer between her breasts. It also says she did the same to a male officer. The report adds that Daniels fondled the buttocks and breasts of another officer. At that point, court documents state that a fourth officer exited the club to request assistance to make an arrest"

Comment

no pics of boobies. this thread sucks.

Comment

She's so classy. I bet the kids at the border loved her show.

Comment

Ha, I didnt realize the family stuff was actually a thing. Great job Ohio.

Seems like Stormy got her moneys worth on fondling the lady officer. I just hope this isnt going to be a set back in Stormy/Aventi bringing down #45.
                    Attached Files

Comment

FYI, anytime you receive any money in change that has ever been folded and still has the crease there is a 99.99% chance this money has been in some stripper's butt crack---------or worse. No need to thank me. Just doing a public service. Kinda like Stormy was doing.

Comment

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post

"The report says that when the officers approached the stage, Daniels held the face of the female officer between her breasts. It also says she did the same to a male officer. The report adds that Daniels fondled the buttocks and breasts of another officer. At that point, court documents state that a fourth officer exited the club to request assistance to make an arrest"
                        So with this, how does Aventi claim entrapment?

Comment

Originally posted by muzzlebrake View Post
                          FYI, anytime you receive any money in change that has ever been folded (lengthwise) and still has the crease there is a 99.99% chance this money has been in some stripper's butt crack---------or worse. No need to thank me. Just doing a public service. Kinda like Stormy was doing.
                          fify

Comment

She’s been released and charges dropped. Apparently the law reads something to the effect of “regularly appears”, and Stormy wasn’t regular, she was a one night show. So she got out on a technicality.

Comment

LOL.………..that whole story was just fishy...…….bwhaahahahahahahha!!

Comment

Working...
                              X