Stolen Valor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stolen Valor

Anyone following the Sasha Cohen deal? I am no expert on Stolen Valor for civilians as a vet but would a civilian dressing up and portraying a wounded veteran be against the law?

I don't think it's against the law as there have been many idiots to do it. It's against all ethics and disrespectful as hellll

Comment

Originally posted by J Sweet View Post
      Anyone following the Sasha Cohen deal? I am no expert on Stolen Valor for civilians as a vet but would a civilian dressing up and portraying a wounded veteran be against the law?
      Pretty sure it crosses the criminal threshold if/when the ****weed profits from said act. And you know this ****weed made a buck off this idiotic stunt.

Comment

Originally posted by J Sweet View Post
        I am no expert on Stolen Valor for civilians as a vet but would an English civilian dressing up and portraying a wounded US veteran be against the law?
        What chaps my butt is that he is a foreigner.

Comment

How sad is that story!

Comment

Just another classic case of what happens when people that are constantly doing stupid ****, dont get beat downs for their actions.

Comment

The sick thing is to look at the comment sections of CBS and Wapo. Nothing but applause for his actions. Marxists the lot of em. I have little use for a grown man that would openly mock the suffering of others.

Comment

Is it considered Stolen Valor when a veteran lies about his metals and awards in an autobiography?

Comment

Originally posted by Barrett View Post
                  Is it considered Stolen Valor when a veteran lies about his metals and awards in an autobiography?
                  I see what you are doing there and yes that guy had some whoppers to tell but have no idea if that meets the legal def.

Comment

JFisher is right. I’ve worked a stolen valor case before and the person has to get a benefit from portraying a veteran. Even then, it’s only a Class “B” Misdemeanor.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                    X