This Is Why Trump Is President

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This Is Why Trump Is President

"President Donald Trump on Wednesday had a testy exchange with the head of NATO when he asked about energy agreements between Russia and several European countries.

Trump repeatedly pressed Jens Stoltenberg, NATO's secretary general, on why the U.S. continued to pay money to the military alliance while countries continue to purchase energy from Moscow....."

MAGA

President Donald Trump on Wednesday had a testy exchange with the head of NATO when he asked about energy agreements between Russia and several European countries.

Dude has some balls. Gotta give him credit for that, they looked very confused... maybe he was talking to much common sense for them

Comment

LMAO! Gotta love his brashness! Valid question.

Comment

When I read this I was ****** this morning. We pay to protect Europe from the Russian enemy and then she turns around and uses that same protection to do business with the enemy that she would not be able to do without our protection. We provide that protection in ****ing blood. **** her and enjoy hell German Hillary.

Comment

Originally posted by J Sweet View Post
          When I read this I was ****** this morning. We pay to protect Europe from the Russian enemy and then she turns around and uses that same protection to do business with the enemy that she would not be able to do without our protection. We provide that protection in ****ing blood. **** her and enjoy hell German Hillary.
          Yep, pretty much what I was thinkin' too...

Comment

Funny how dems want American’s to “pay their fair share” and have “income equality” when it comes to us. Now they are up in arms against Trump for telling NATO that they needed to pay their fair share. Double standard as usual.

Comment

Originally posted by Bazo View Post
              Funny how dems want American’s to “pay their fair share” and have “income equality” when it comes to us. Now they are up in arms against Trump for telling NATO that they needed to pay their fair share. Double standard as usual.
              Yep!

Comment

Just in time for Cheniere's LNG terminal in Corpus to come online later this year.

MAGA!

Comment

Originally posted by 100%TtId View Post
                  Just in time for Cheniere's LNG terminal in Corpus to come online later this year.

MAGA!
                  Read an article today that we are soon to become the largest producer of oil in the world. Trump took the leash of the dog and the dog wants to bite.

Comment

Originally posted by J Sweet View Post
                    Read an article today that we are soon to become the largest producer of oil in the world. Trump took the leash of the dog and the dog wants to bite.

Oh hell yes. What was it that OPEC threatened to do to us? Flood the world with cheap oil and destroy our economy?

Our turn bitches

Comment

Originally posted by txpitdog View Post
                      Oh hell yes. What was it that OPEC threatened to do to us? Flood the world with cheap oil and destroy our economy?

Our turn bitches
                      Actually Trump just had to ask Saudi to put out more oil to lower prices in order to help our economy. Oil was too expensive.

Comment

Their relationship with Russia is odd though.

I liked the article about Germany not paying it's fair share and their soldiers doing drills in rented vans and broomsticks to simulate rifles.

Comment

Originally posted by Lungbustr View Post
                          Actually Trump just had to ask Saudi to put out more oil to lower prices in order to help our economy. Oil was too expensive.

Shhh you’re messing with my uneducated but highly patriotic position

Comment

The bottleneck is moving the oil from the oilfield to refineries or ports for shipping.

We need a patriotic pipeline, so we dont have to truck or railcar oil where we need it to be.

Comment

But that in itself is a positive thing on two fronts. We become the biggest producer or not by choice and we have a healthy relationship now with the Royal Saud to where they actually play along. No President has done that yet.

Comment

Working...
                              X