Trump to announce his USSC nominee

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BETTERLUCKYTHANGOOD View Post
    I watched a Youtube video of college kids irate over his nomination....then embarrassed when the interviewer told them he hadn't picked one yet. Friggin know nothing liberal kids!!!

Awesome!

Comment

http://video.foxnews.com/v/580668149...#sp=show-clips

Comment

I don't think this ones to far behind. She's had a good run since Lincoln appointed her.
        Attached Files

Comment

Go Trump !!

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post
            I don't think this ones to far behind. She's had a good run since Lincoln appointed her.
            She should have hung it up years ago. She is 85.....but she is a team player and will try and hang in there until the other team has the ball again.

Comment

Originally posted by ramrod View Post
              She is a team player and will try and hang in there until the other team has the ball again.

Comment

Y'all really think "Ruthie" will outlast Trump??? Iffin I was a bettin' man, I'd take odds on that not happening... I figg'r he'll get at least one more appointment after this one he's announcing today, maybe 2...

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
                  Y'all really think "Ruthie" will outlast Trump??? Iffin I was a bettin' man, I'd take odds on that not happening... I figg'r he'll get at least one more appointment after this one he's announcing today, maybe 2...
                  No. I don’t even think she is of sound mind today and does not make her own decisions. Someone is working behind the scenes to write her dissents. Possibly her daughter who is a law professor

Comment

Originally posted by Playa View Post

No. I don’t even think she is of sound mind today and does not make her own decisions. Someone is working behind the scenes to write her dissents. Possibly her daughter who is a law professor
                    It’s okay for them to change the rules when they get in the way of their agenda don’t you know?? I sure hope y’all are right and she is gone before trump’s term is over! Too bad we have to put up with sotomayor for a while...

Comment

I have no idea who Trump's going to pick, but I'll bet my house the person is labeled as a racist, homophobic, transphobic, misogynist, hard right winger within 11 seconds of being named.

Comment

Originally posted by ramrod View Post
                        She should have hung it up years ago. She is 85.....but she is a team player and will try and hang in there until the other team has the ball again.
                        The game is in the 4th quarter and clock will run out on her.

Comment

Originally posted by Jerry H View Post
                          The game is in the 4th quarter and clock will run out on her.
                          The left is going HATE her if she passes away or steps down under Trump. You will see thousands of articles talking about how she ruined her legacy etc...

Comment

Originally posted by Cameron View Post
                            As I stare into my crystal ball...

[ATTACH]915017[/ATTACH]
                            Haha, greatness.

So does he pretty much get who he nominates?

Or can the lefties actually put up a block that would prevent the nomination from going through?
                            Last edited by DaveC; 07-09-2018, 01:21 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by DaveC View Post
                              Haha, greatness.

So does he pretty much get who he nominates?

Or can the lefties actually put up a block that would actually prevent the nomination from going through?
                              He's going to get who he wants ...all they can do is put on a show for their fleeing constituents.

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post
                                He's going to get who he wants ...all they can do is put on a show for their fleeing constituents.
                                Sweet, I enjoy watching them squirm .

Comment

Working...
                                X