No announcement yet.

Senate panel finds that Russia backed Trump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Poor Ole Bernie would have loved to have had the chance to get skrewed over by Trump and Russia but Hillary fixed all of that from the gitgo now didn't she..... LMAO.... And Bernie was y'alls only real chance.. "Knee slapper" LMAO!!!
    If she wouldn't have rigged the democratic election she would have been sitting the bench during all of this "fake news"...

You liberals need to clean your own house before worrying about cleaning ANYTHING else... Y'all have quite the mess...

Comment

Originally posted by J Sweet View Post
      You lost all credibility right about "John Cornyn". Who gives a ****
      Ain't that the dam truth!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by M16 View Post
        Okay. Yea, I was gonna vote for Hillary. The Russians changed my mind. LMFAO!
        Exactly...
        Does anyone really think that Russia swayed ANYONE on how to vote when the candidates were so polar opposite in every category possible????? Surely no one is stupid enough to believe that..
        Last edited by PondPopper; 07-05-2018, 08:45 AM.

Comment

It does make you wonder what Russia's motives were. Why would Russia spend a lot of money trying to keep Hillary from being president? Did they think she would be tougher on Russia?

Comment

Originally posted by M16 View Post
            Okay. Yea, I was gonna vote for Hillary. The Russians changed my mind. LMFAO!
            Who gives a rat's butt whether you were going to vote for Hilary or not.

The fact that a foreign power interfered with our election should bother you, I don't care if you root for the Left or the Right.

Comment

Originally posted by ttaxidermy View Post
              Exactly...
              Does anyone really think that Russia swayed ANYONE on how to vote when the candidates were so polar opposite in every category possible????? Surely no one is stupid enough to believe that..
              Thats not the point, "that they swayed someone", the point is they interfered, you're sitting there with a grin on your face because your guy won, that you were voting for anyway and in the meantime, the enemy is in our backyard.

Its called subversion people, look it up.

Comment

Originally posted by Reaper View Post
                Thats not the point, "that they swayed someone", the point is they interfered, you're sitting there with a grin on your face because your guy won, that you were voting for anyway and in the meantime, the enemy is in our backyard.

Foreign countries have tried to influence every **** election since 1776. We do they same thing. And our biggest enemy is in Washington DC.

Comment

Ever wonder if the US has meddled in an election or two????

Comment

Originally posted by BrandonA View Post
                    Foreign countries have tried to influence every **** election since 1776. We do they same thing. And our biggest enemy is in Washington DC.
                    Originally posted by BrianL View Post
                    Ever wonder if the US has meddled in an election or two????
                    Yeah sure tons, doesn't mean I have to like it at my house

Comment

Originally posted by Reaper View Post

Doesn't this subversion happen in every election? Yes..

My point is that the Dems would be silent on this topic if Hitlary would have won and you know it.. Yes I am grinning..
                      Nothing your or I can do to stop subversion... We didn't invent the WWW but I can promise you that Russia didn't sway me or anyone I know for that matter..
                      This whole dog and piney show is just an attempt to de-legitimize the Trump
                      Presidency..

Comment

Trump is the duly elected President of the USA, get over it!

Comment

Originally posted by ttaxidermy View Post
                          My point is that the Dems would be silent on this topic if Hitlary would have won and you know it.. Yes I am grinning..
                          You and me both TT.

But they weren't silent. In fact they were rather obtuse about it. From Barry right on down to Poci.
                          Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by BrandonA View Post
                            our biggest enemy is in Washington DC.

Comment

It would be easier to listen to the thought process of the people concerned about a foreign power taking interest in another foreign power's election if:

Those same people weren't completely silent about the DNC literally and admittedly rigging the election.

Those same people weren't advocating that we allow millions of citizens from another country who have that countries interest at heart participate in our elections.
                              Last edited by Clay C; 07-05-2018, 10:18 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by LWC View Post
                                It does make you wonder what Russia's motives were. Why would Russia spend a lot of money trying to keep Hillary from being president? Did they think she would be tougher on Russia?
                                Maybe they knew Trump would improve the U.S. economy somehow hoping that some would trickle over their way? Maybe they knew Trump would seek to denuclearize NK therefore attempting to bring peace to that region? Maybe they knew Trump would bring black unemployment down to the lowest levels since they started recording them in 1972.

But it does make you wonder what Obama's motives were interfering in the Israeli elections?

Comment

Working...
                                X