Senate panel finds that Russia backed Trump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Senate panel finds that Russia backed Trump

Yesterday the Senate Intelligence Committee released a statement which upheld the 2017 conclusion of the broader US intelligence community that Russia aggressively interfered in the 2016 election in an effort to undermine faith in the US democratic process, denigrate Clinton, and bolster Trump.

Republicans on the committee include:

Senator Richard Burr, North Carolina (Chairman)
    Senator John Cornyn, Texas
    Senator Tom Cotton, Arkansas
    Senator James Lankford, Oklahoma
    Senator Roy Blunt, Missouri
    Senator Susan Collins, Maine
    Senator Marco Rubio, Florida
    Senator James Risch, Idaho

http://thehill.com/homenews/senate/3...ssian-election

Official statement with the committee's findings is here:

https://www.burr.senate.gov/imo/medi...FINALJULY3.pdf

I don’t think anything Russia did helped shape my opinion on Hillary. Maybe Mexico can interfere and help change some Conservative minds in 2020 and give Biden a shot at winning.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

It doesn’t prove collusion and collusion isn’t a crime so it’s all a sham anyway

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Okay. Yea, I was gonna vote for Hillary. The Russians changed my mind. LMFAO!

Comment

I read the links and found nothing new. It's no surprise that Russia has tried to interfere in our elections, just as the U.S. has interfered in elections in other countries. It happens around the world between many governments and has been going on for many, many years.

There was no conclusion of the Trump campaign colluding with Russia.

Apparently they didn't want corrupt Hillary as President any more than most U.S. citizens did.

Comment

I can't see his links but I'm going to assume the Russians placed hundreds of ads on social media.
            I'm also going to assume the Russians wanted Hillary more than trump making because they ABSOLUTELY have what they need to black male her on anything. So vermin, give it up man.
            No, Trump did not work with the commies to win the election

Comment

I can attest that I didn't need any Russians to steer me away from Crooked Hillary. I still think that this election should have been an easy victory for the Democratic party but the best they could come up with to represent them was Hillary.

Comment

Originally posted by M16 View Post
                Okay. Yea, I was gonna vote for Hillary. The Russians changed my mind. LMFAO!
                Yup,no.

Comment

Hillary is the only one that we know for a fact had collusion with Russia.

Comment

Lol. OH NOOOOZZZZ a foreign power had interest in another foreign powers elections!

Anything new here that hasn't been going on since, well, forever?

Comment

Originally posted by Vermin93 View Post
                      Yesterday the Senate Intelligence Committee released a statement which upheld the 2017 conclusion of the broader US intelligence community that Russia aggressively interfered in the 2016 election in an effort to undermine faith in the US democratic process, denigrate Clinton, and bolster Trump.

Republicans on the committee include:

Senator Richard Burr, North Carolina (Chairman)
                      Senator John Cornyn, Texas
                      Senator Tom Cotton, Arkansas
                      Senator James Lankford, Oklahoma
                      Senator Roy Blunt, Missouri
                      Senator Susan Collins, Maine
                      Senator Marco Rubio, Florida
                      Senator James Risch, Idaho

http://thehill.com/homenews/senate/3...ssian-election

Official statement with the committee's findings is here:

https://www.burr.senate.gov/imo/medi...FINALJULY3.pdf
                      You know we don’t want to hear of these this type of news.

Comment

You lost all credibility right about "John Cornyn". Who gives a ****

Comment

Originally posted by Vermin93 View Post
                          You know what. This information and a dollar will get you a coca cola .

Comment

So Russia supported Trump. Who gives two rats ***. Obama sent a team to interfere with the elections in Israel but that was for the good. That German Merkel loon supported Hillary and wanted her to Win. Liberals are such dumbasses.

Comment

Even the Russians hated Hillary.... No surprise to me

Comment

Working...
                              X