X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
    took the risk and won.
    Not sure what your point was?

Point is, people make choices that affect their lives every day, good or bad and life goes on. Its easy to set back in our chairs in this wonderful country of ours and pass judgement on some one else, heck, truth is I have never seen life from their prospective but I'm pretty sure their life sucks and well, mine is pretty good. If I was in their shoes I would want better for my children and would do everything in my power to improve their life by whatever means necessary.

Comment

Originally posted by Lynn21 View Post
      I'll go ahead and ask- can I put a bow blind up on one of em?
      They are human beings, not wild animals, get some perspective.

I don’t support illegal immigration, but I also won’t tolerate the discussion of murdering them.
      Last edited by Playa; 07-03-2018, 12:54 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Tuffbroadhead View Post
        Point is, people make choices that affect their lives every day, good or bad and life goes on. Its easy to set back in our chairs in this wonderful country of ours and pass judgement on some one else, heck, truth is I have never seen life from their prospective but I'm pretty sure their life sucks and well, mine is pretty good. If I was in their shoes I would want better for my children and would do everything in my power to improve their life by whatever means necessary.
        Thats not the discussion.
        The discussion is about enabling them as they continue to break the countrys immigration laws.
        Their reasoning for breaking the laws of this country does not change the risk or consequences.. and removing that risk or consequence doesnt deter them from doing it..in fact it encourages it.
        Their plight, is a fault of their country, their government, and in actuality themselves for not spending the same effort they do getting out (and sending money back) on fixing their country.
        Not ours.
        Choices come with consequences.

Comment

If I was in their shoes I would want better for my children and would do everything in my power to improve their life by whatever means necessary.
          Even if it meant taking from somebody else?

You seem to have your heals dug in here for emotional reasons, and I honestly agree with you to an extent. But running away from a bad situation isnt always the answer, sometimes staying and fighting for what is right, is the right thing to do. I mean I am sure glad my forefathers didnt run away when things got tough for them.

And if the kid isnt born here, what real benefit was there in bringing a child into a foreign country through a desert?

Comment

I dont mind the water stations - I do mind Border Patrol or anyone else being told not to detain any illegal immigrant while at the station.

Comment

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
              Their plight, is a fault of their country, their government, and in actuality themselves for not spending the same effort they do getting out (and sending money back) on fixing their country.

Finally, something we agree on

Comment

Originally posted by batmaninja View Post
                Even if it meant taking from somebody else?

You seem to have your heals dug in here for emotional reasons, and I honestly agree with you to an extent. But running away from a bad situation isnt always the answer, sometimes staying and fighting for what is right, is the right thing to do. I mean I am sure glad my forefathers didnt run away when things got tough for them.

And if the kid isnt born here, what real benefit was there in bringing a child into a foreign country through a desert?
                Like I said, I have not seen life through their eyes, but I'm betting it looks bleak. Government Corruption, Drugs, Gangs, daily murders surrounding you on all sides, a education system that is almost non existent. Sure people scratch out a living over there and its not easy but its life its a hard life. If you were a father dealing with that on a daily basis and you knew what your children were faced with in daily life and growing up and hope was 300 miles away ask yourself what choices you would make to ensure your family had a better chance?

We would all like to say , we would do it right, we would follow the law and hopefully make a new life and show our family the right way to do it, the legal way, the just way. For those with money and the will to do it right it all starts with immigration and hopefully a immigration attorney and a lot of time. But what about that Father that feels the world shrinking around him and feels there is no way out but to run for it. Come over illegally and get a job and send money home to improve your families chances and improve their lives. They are criminals no doubt about it, they have broken our laws, they did it all wrong, if the shoe was on the other foot ask yourself honestly what would you have done.

As for the water stations, I simply don't care but I also believe they should not be paid for with our tax dollars and should be fair game for ICE to detain and deport.

Comment

The illegals are improving their lives, by taking from others. It really is that simple.

Comment

Originally posted by Playa View Post
                    They are human beings, not wild animals, get some perspective.

I don’t support illegal immigration, but I also won’t tolerate the discussion of murdering them.
                    Your sarcasm meters broke, Snowflake

I'm 100% sure not a single person on this site would advocate injuring or killing an illegal......unless they were in harms way.

Seeing whats coming over the border, that might be a 50/50 chance

Comment

Originally posted by Traildust View Post
                      Your sarcasm meters broke, Snowflake

I'm 100% sure not a single person on this site would advocate injuring or killing an illegal......unless they were in harms way.

Seeing whats coming over the border, that might be a 50/50 chance
                      Nope, working just fine and recently changed out the backup batteries. I just don’t find that to be a joking matter. Would it be ok if I mentioned killing your wife, kids, or parent, I mean if I was being sarcastic and all.

Self defense is one thing and different, doesent matter who it is

Comment

Originally posted by batmaninja View Post
                        The illegals are improving their lives, by taking from others. It really is that simple.

All of them?

What are they taking? Its not jobs, we all know that you must fill out a I9 and be legally documented to work here

I cant remember the last time I saw a white fella work concrete, frame a house, landscape crew, work in the fields.. Fact is they wont take the work and the pay is good.. 30 years ago it was a different story because folks were willing to work hard to earn a living, now as a society we are soft and want things easy. Its easy to say they are stealing our jobs, but the fact stands we are to dang lazy to get out and do the job ourselves, so they aren't really taking jobs.

Comment

Nope, working just fine and recently changed out the backup batteries. I just don’t find that to be a joking matter. Would it be ok if I mentioned killing your wife, kids, or parent, I mean if I was being sarcastic and all.

Self defense is one thing and different, doesent matter who it is
                          BAHAHAHAHAHA! I don't have any family members breaking into another country but hey it's your story tell it how you want to

Comment

Cmon man, you are grasping every fallacy possible. I didnt even bring up jobs? Shoot, a few posts ago, you really were only guessing or betting.
                            Like I said, I have not seen life through their eyes, but I'm betting it looks bleak.
                            Do you honestly think illegal immigration is the way to benefit your kids? Take it out a few generations do you really think illegal immigration will benefit mexico, central america? Who do you think benefits from importing cheap labor?

They are taking tax dollars that they dont pay into. Those tax dollars could and IMHO should be used for citizens. Yes all of them, starting with the ones drinking tax payer funded water in S Texas.

Anything given to somebody, must be taken from another first. All day. Errrryday. Twice on Sundai.

Comment

Originally posted by Traildust View Post
                              BAHAHAHAHAHA! I don't have any family members breaking into another country but hey it's your story tell it how you want to
                              Truly your lack of regard for a human life is despicable. You think you are somehow better than another human because of circumstances beyond human control of which country they were born. You didn’t choose to be born an American neither did they choose to be born <insert craphole country>. Their life is no more or less valuable than yours. Trespass isn’t an offense worthy of taking a life.

Again, I’m not condoning illegal immigration, but I also do not condone the flippant remarks about taking their lives.

Comment

Truly your lack of regard for a human life is despicable. You think you are somehow better than another human because of circumstances beyond human control of which country they were born. You didn’t choose to be born an American neither did they choose to be born <insert craphole country>. Their life is no more or less valuable than yours. Trespass isn’t an offense worthy of taking a life.

Again, I’m not condoning illegal immigration, but I also do not condone the flippant remarks about taking their lives.
                                It wasnt even my joke. You're reading into his sarcasm way, way too hard

The fact that you're butthurt over another posters joke ........and attacking me

Is.
                                Funny.

You better stay inside tomorrow, you won't last 2 minutes

Comment

Working...
                                X