Scam.............Beto

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Scam.............Beto

Dudes name is Robert Francis O'Rourke. Moves to back to Texas from Nu Yorx and now goes by "Beto". Come on man who you playing foo?!

I have been bamboozled ...I thought he was a hispanic dude.

Comment

The fact that his is a politician left little room for anything authentic or much more than a scam.

Regards,
      A Jaded American

Comment

The term is called, hispandering

Comment

For real?? I had no idea!

I was planning to vote for Cruz anyway. I like Ted.

Comment

The left just loves this politician Beto this Beto that.

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post
              I have been bamboozled ...I thought he was a hispanic dude.
              Sadly that’s what a lot of people think.

Comment

Look Hispanic to y’all??

Comment

he lives in El Paso. I know exactly who this charlatan is. HARD LEFT loon. I'm amazed he's made it to this level because of his views in Texas. This maybe just the thing that crack's Texas towards left. I never would have thought it was something that would happen here in our great state (at least not so soon). He's not pragmatic and he's not centrist. Lefty Loon is a great description.

Comment

Originally posted by Fishndude View Post
                    Look Hispanic to y’all??

Looks like Joel Osteen

Comment

In 2012, O'Rourke filed for the Democratic primary against the eight-term Silvestre Reyes to represent Texas's 16th congressional district. The primary was seen as the real contest in this heavily Democratic, majority-Latino district. O'Rourke took 50.5 percent of the vote, just a few hundred votes above the threshold required to avoid a runoff against Reyes. He was contrasted with Reyes in his support for LGBT rights and drug liberalization.

What about this so called cultural appropriation leftists always spout off about?

In 2013, O'Rourke attempted to join the Congressional Hispanic Caucus, a 26-member group established in 1976 that includes as its goals “voicing and advancing, through the legislative process, issues affecting Hispanics in the United States, Puerto Rico and the Commonwealth of the Northern Mariana Islands." He was denied membership due to lacking Hispanic heritage.

Comment

Hmmmmmmm

Comment

Kinda reminds me of this left wing nut job.
                          Attached Files

Comment

Biggest fraud I have ever seen. Went by Rob when he was the captain of the rowing team at Columbia. Trust fund, son of a prominent judge, El Paso rich kid but now he is the "grass roots" candidate. What an absolute joke. He is just a generic left-winger with no new ideas and no qualifications. The number of "Beto" signs and stickers I see makes me fear for the future of this state.

Comment

Their need for diversity makes them want to be somebody they ain’t ? One white girl wants to be black, another claims she’s Pocahontas, this dude must be Pancho Villa. He was accused of insider trading and admitted it. Not much different than a bandit.

Comment

Working...
                              X