New details in the Las Vegas Shooting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New details in the Las Vegas Shooting

Not sure why it's taking so long to put out all the facts. This investigation should have been wrapped up long ago.

Comment

Originally posted by Pedernal View Post
      Not sure why it's taking so long to put out all the facts. This investigation should have been wrapped up long ago.
      Oh we ain't seen nothing yet.. Give it time.. Like she said this is just the "tip of the iceberg"..

Comment

Hall-way ????. Looks more like a stair-well. Were they posted there to contain the shooter to just one floor until swat arrived, or while swat entered the shooter's room?

Comment

Just give up. This was a huge scam from the beginning. We will never know the truth. And if/when we ever get parts revealed to us no one will care...and it will be just parts here and there, never the full truth.

Comment

So in the middle of a chaotic situation some security guard had a faulty memory of which floor he was on? It must be a conspiracy.

Comment

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post
              Just give up. This was a huge scam from the beginning. We will never know the truth. And if/when we ever get parts revealed to us no one will care...and it will be just parts here and there, never the full truth.
              Kinda like the coup attempt on Trump. We can't give you any information because of an ongoing investigation. And the investigation will never end. Therefore don't ever expect any information. Kennedy has been dead for 50 years and they still won't release that.

Comment

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post
                And most wouldn't believe anything else(the true story)if and when it is revealed anyway because the seed of what "they" want/wanted folks to believe about this mass killing was planted months ago and has taken a deep root..
                Mission accomplished..........

Comment

I don’t think this shows anything. If I were them I’d be waiting on someone like swat who is much more equipped to handle the situation. At that point they had no idea how many people where in that room with the rate of gunfire. I would imagine those first responders have relived that moment over and over again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Black Ice View Post
                    I don’t think this shows anything. If I were them I’d be waiting on someone like swat who is much more equipped to handle the situation. At that point they had no idea how many people where in that room with the rate of gunfire. I would imagine those first responders have relived that moment over and over again.

Alrighty. So you would be the cop standing outside the school waiting on swat while kids were getting shot inside?

Comment

[ATTACH]913852[/ATTACH]

Comment

Originally posted by chopsknives View Post
                        [ATTACH]913852[/ATTACH]
                        So he shot up a concert instead? Makes perfect sense.

Comment

You need to do some more digging. I don't have all day to explain this one.

Comment

Originally posted by chopsknives View Post
                            You need to do some more digging. I don't have all day to explain this one.
                            The Prince theory has been out since the beginning. No digging necessary for me.

Comment

Originally posted by Black Ice View Post

LOL.. So exactly how much "backup" does one armed LEO need in a situation like this.. After the third and fourth armed LEO showed up I guess that still wasn't enough..
                              Maybe they were waiting on him to run out of ammo OR they knew that there was much more to this situation..

I guess they should have loaned a gun to the brave security gaurd that went to confront the shooter.. You know the one that was "shot in the leg" as over 200 rounds were fired through the door at him....

Comment

Working...
                              X