How far will it go

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How far will it go

Before someone gets shot or multiple people get shot because of the rhetoric from Democrat politicians that continue to ramp up their call to have people confronted and shouted down. As we all know the left is in no short supply of unstable people.
    What do you think would happen in this country if (god forbid) Trump was assasinated?
    I don't know what would happen but I wouldn't be surprised if things spiraled out of control for a while until things cooled down or when full bore crazy.

Sent from my VS987 using Tapatalk

It's already happened at least once...republicans shot at a ball field.
    The media and the dems absolutely do not care if and when their words and attitude lead to injuries or death.

Comment

I seriously hope that never happens, but as much as some libs hate him I'm surprised there haven't been attempts.

Sent from my LG-M327 using Tapatalk

Comment

I believe there is a law against inciting violence but I guess it don't apply to libs and the ACLU doesn't apply for conservatives

Comment

The far left nuts will **** down their leg if/when it gets to the boiling point and the far right takes to the streets.

Comment

The media is pretty much ignoring incitement to violence from the left because in their view it may be over the top, but it’s understandable. How will the media react if the hateful leftist rhetoric prompts a mentally unstable Trump supporter to do something stupid and hurt people? I think we all know the answer to that question. Everyone on the right will be painted with the same brush.

Comment

If it does happen there will be a subtle under story of how his rhetoric caused it.

Comment

It’s already happening

Comment

Originally posted by jerp View Post
                  The media is pretty much ignoring incitement to violence from the left because in their view it may be over the top, but it’s understandable. How will the media react if the hateful leftist rhetoric prompts a mentally unstable Trump supporter to do something stupid and hurt people? I think we all know the answer to that question. Everyone on the right will be painted with the same brush.
                  Let me see if I got this right. Unstable Dems shoot repubs at a ball game, unstable dems attack their fellow citizens, unstable dem lawmakers call for violence against repubs, unstable dems censor social media, unstable dems audit repubs in the IRS, unstable dems support an unlawful probe against the President of the United States, unstable dems refuse to honor an election - unless they win and we have one comment on here saying if there was an assassination of the President it would be understandable?!?! And your worried about unstable REPUBLICAN TRUMP SUPPORTERS?!?!? SMDH

Comment

This right here. Why do you think they use Nazi so much? If you get your base to believe words like that then the ends justify the means.

Comment

Oops forgot the most important one - unstable dems have taken over our colleges. My Son's both received the Duke award and there is a good chance they could get a scholarship because of their grades - but they won't even consider it, because unstable dems make up the ACLU so they know they won't have ANY rights if they do.

Comment

Originally posted by chopsknives View Post
                        Let me see if I got this right. Unstable Dems shoot repubs at a ball game, unstable dems attack their fellow citizens, unstable dem lawmakers call for violence against repubs, unstable dems censor social media, unstable dems audit repubs in the IRS, unstable dems support an unlawful probe against the President of the United States, unstable dems refuse to honor an election - unless they win and we have one comment on here saying if there was an assassination of the President it would be understandable?!?! And your worried about unstable REPUBLICAN TRUMP SUPPORTERS?!?!? SMDH
                        I guess I could have made my point more clearly. The rise of leftist violence and incitement is mostly ignored by the media (other than Fox). I think that's because not only do they (the MSM) not want to call attention to it, they think it's no big deal and in some ways understandable based on their feelings about Trump. However if one person even loosely connected to the right uses the same violent rhetoric or confronts someone physically, it will be all we hear about 24/7. It will be story after story about how the right is composed of violent, unhinged cretins.

Comment

I guess I could have made my point more clearly. The rise of leftist violence and incitement is mostly ignored by the media (other than Fox). I think that's because not only do they (the MSM) not want to call attention to it, they think it's no big deal and in some ways understandable based on their feelings about Trump. However if one person even loosely connected to the right uses the same violent rhetoric or confronts someone physically, it will be all we hear about 24/7. It will be story after story about how the right is composed of violent, unhinged cretins.
                          I understood your point, I think he just misread it.

Comment

Originally posted by Playa View Post
                            I understood your point, I think he just misread it.
                            x2

The left will surely push someone on the right too far. I'm actually surprised it hasn't happened yet. And Jerp is 100% correct. The left will make us all out to be cold blooded killers when that happens 24/7 on ALL tv. But crickets when they do sick and wrong things.

Comment

Sorry if I didn't get the point right, the part where you said the lefts action are understandable kinda threw everything off for me. I have much animosity towards Obummer but I had enough respect for my fellow countrymen that I held my tongue for 9 years.

Here ya go this is how conservatives feel and we are all starting to wear GoPro's because it's the ONLY way we have ANY rights. Be sure and turn the speaker on in the bottom right of the square

Comment

Working...
                              X