CNN/Time, nothing but fake news, again!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CNN/Time, nothing but fake news, again!

"Crying migrant girl on TIME magazine cover was not separated from mother, family says"

And the other photos being used were taken before Trump was even elected. UFB

A little girl shown in a viral photo crying as a U.S Border Patrol agent detained her mother – and used by TIME magazine to symbolize the Trump administration's family separation policy – reportedly was never separated from her mom.

No one cares about your facts!

...at least the libs don't!

Comment

It doesn't matter if the picture itself is factual or not...its about the emotions it portrays. Poor little girl represents the ones that ARE separated from their family under the hands of Trump. Geez guys have some heart. That could be any one of yalls daughters. Racism comes to mind.
      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post
        It doesn't matter if the picture itself is factual or not...its about the emotions it portrays. Poor little girl represents the ones that ARE separated from their family under the hands of Trump. Geez guys have some heart. That could be any one of yalls daughters. Racism comes to mind.
        That is exactly what we are hearing in defense of "emotions over facts" and randomly throwing out the race card (I am assuming you are being factitious)
        Last edited by jerp; 06-22-2018, 11:01 AM.

Comment

It could only be "any one of yalls daughters" if any one of us were breaking the law. While I'm not a fan of separating families, I am a big fan of controlling our borders. Anytime someone breaks the law, there is a consequence to be paid. Paying consequences is never pretty.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by LivinADream View Post
            It could only be "any one of yalls daughters" if any one of us were breaking the law. While I'm not a fan of separating families, I am a big fan of controlling our borders. Anytime someone breaks the law, there is a consequence to be paid. Paying consequences is never pretty.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk
            Spot on.

Comment

Originally posted by mev002 View Post
              No one cares about your facts!

...at least the libs don't!
              Dumocraps don’t want the truth, heck they can’t tell the truth.

Comment

Even after **** is proven false the libs continue to act as if it is true.

Comment

Turns out the child was taken without the Father's kmowledge or consent. Isn't that kidnaping?

"Oh, it gets even better. Turns out the husband was interviewed and he is captain of a boat. The wife took off w/o warning with the daughter but they don't live in bad conditions."

Comment

Another pic that was "too good to fact check " before publishing it - it fit the narrative. This entire convulsion of outrage was started by a reporter's "kids in a cage" tweet that turned out to be from several years ago during the BHO administration. Emotions rule - facts don't matter. Everyone predicted this but now that they stopped separation, the Dems are all over TV saying that detaining families - even together - is an outrage.
                    Last edited by jerp; 06-22-2018, 02:11 PM.

Comment

Not only did the husband not know she was leaving and taking the little girl, she left three other small children behind.

Comment

Oh lort

Comment

Originally posted by Mexico View Post
                          Oh lort
                          No worries...I was just throwing some bait out to see if anyone would bite. Looked like I got 3 bites.

Now onto some seriousness...CNN decided today to stop airing the Angel Families with Trump as soon as the families started speaking how they lost their loved ones.....and inturn went to bashing Trump. Talk about some Chicken *****. Just when you think they have bottomed out they find a way to go lower.

Comment

No worries...I was just throwing some bait out to see if anyone would bite. Looked like I got 3 bites.

Now onto some seriousness...CNN decided today to stop airing the Angel Families with Trump as soon as the families started speaking how they lost their loved ones.....and inturn went to bashing Trump. Talk about some Chicken *****. Just when you think they have bottomed out they find a way to go lower.
                            You need to go fishing

Comment

Originally posted by Mexico View Post
                              You need to go fishing
                              Going right after work

Comment

Working...
                              X