breakfast places in college station

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

breakfast places in college station

looks like we are coming into town Saturday for the ball game. Graduated from there in 97 and only been back maybe 10 times. Been 4 or 5 years since my last trip up there. Besides Hullabaloo what are some other great places? Authentic Mexican breakfast places or unique places ? Nothing odd Taking the wife and son to The Chicken for a burger for sure.

Originally posted by Breezy View Post
    looks like we are coming into town Saturday for the ball game. Graduated from there in 97 and only been back maybe 10 times. Been 4 or 5 years since my last trip up there. Besides Hullabaloo what are some other great places? Authentic Mexican breakfast places or unique places ? Nothing odd Taking the wife and son to The Chicken for a burger for sure.
    Sodolaks Beefmasters!!! Get the chicken fried bacon.

Sent from my LG-H932 using Tapatalk

Comment

MI familia coco loco on the service road at texas and 6. If you want an authentic mexican breakfast. Id go to koppe bridge for a burger and just swing by the chicken for the atmosphere.

Comment

I cant testify to gpena's recommendation of chicken fried bacon........ but I can say that Sodolaks is good eats

Comment

Originally posted by dclifton View Post
          MI familia coco loco on the service road at texas and 6. If you want an authentic mexican breakfast. Id go to koppe bridge for a burger and just swing by the chicken for the atmosphere.
          Any of the Coco Loco locations had good breakfast, the last time I was in town

Comment

Koppe Bridge was built about 2 years before I graduated and was only like 5 mins away from our house. ate many burgers in there. good ones for sure. I'm just a sucker for that Freddy burger and Tijuana fries

Comment

Originally posted by gpena View Post
              Sodolaks Beefmasters!!! Get the chicken fried bacon.

Sent from my LG-H932 using Tapatalk
              sounds good for sure !

Comment

Originally posted by Breezy View Post
                Koppe Bridge was built about 2 years before I graduated and was only like 5 mins away from our house. ate many burgers in there. good ones for sure. I'm just a sucker for that Freddy burger and Tijuana fries
                I hear ya ate my fair share of both. If you like Breakfast tacos and other authentic mexican food. Coco loco has a breakfast buffet in the mornings.

We also like going to the longhorn in bryan for lunch and dinner.

Comment

I hear ya ate my fair share of both. If you like Breakfast tacos and other authentic mexican food. Coco loco has a breakfast buffet in the mornings.

We also like going to the longhorn in bryan for lunch and dinner.
                  yes sir and would get a ice cold Pearl Light bottle for $.85

Comment

Cafe Excell does brunch on the weekend if you can wait till 9AM. It's pretty spot on.

Comment

Some friends took us to Fuego last time for breakfast tacos. I’m not a fan of breakfast tacos but my husband is, we both loved it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Fuego Tortilla Grill, very popular, most unique and complex tacos. You won't be disappointed. Go early, it will be packed right around brunch time with a line out the door! A few of my favorites are 9 Juan Juan(carnitas), Dr. Pepper Cowboy(brisket), The King(steak), Pollo Loco (chicken), the white queso is superb, and the salsa bar/condiment bar is a great way to modify. I really like the cucumber salad.

Comment

Originally posted by Dave View Post
                          Cafe Excell does brunch on the weekend if you can wait till 9AM. It's pretty spot on.
                          X2

Comment

We like Ozona's for a sit down breakfast/brunch. Build your own bloody mary bar!

For breakfast tacos either Garpez in the gas station at HWY 6/HWY 30(Harvey) or Mi Cocina(think it changed to Polly's Cocina) in the gas station at Rock Prairie/Wellborn

Comment

Cracker Barrell

Comment

Working...
                              X