• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Go Trump.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny Dangerr View Post
      It was 150 billion....

I just watched a democratic congressman on Fox News say with a straight face we didn't send money to Iran.
      Wait......What????

Comment

Originally posted by huntingfanatic View Post
        I just watched a democratic congressman on Fox News say with a straight face we didn't send money to Iran.
        Wait......What????
        If their mouth is moving they are lying...

Israel just hit Iran again in Syria. About an hour after Trump's speech. This could turn into a full fledged poop storm by tomorrow morning.................

Comment

Originally posted by huntingfanatic View Post
          Wait......What????
          So, I did what research I could...there was hard cash, US currency, flown into Iran to the tune of $1.7 billion dollars. I believe the remaining portion of the $150 billion were assets that were frozen due to sanctions (bank accounts and such). So maybe technically we didn’t “give” them $150 billion in cash....but allowing them to access to those frozen assets after we lifted sanctions equates to giving them $150 billion imo. The democrats are walking the right rope of technicalities in saying we didn’t “give” them any money. It’s BS, it was a terrible deal, and I am glad Trump got us out of it. But a lot of damage has already be done I’m afraid...

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny Dangerr View Post
            If their mouth is moving they are lying...

Israel just hit Iran again in Syria. About an hour after Trump's speech. This could turn into a full fledged poop storm by tomorrow morning.................
            Good! Let's get it over with while we have momentum on our side. Nothing succeeds like success. MAGA!

Comment

Originally posted by batmaninja View Post
              "I believe that the decision to put the JCPOA at risk without any Iranian violation of the deal is a serious mistake," Obama said in a statement.

Am I misguided here, or did Iran already violate the "deal"?
              "to put the JCPOA at risk". Its not at risk Obummer, it was at risk, now its effing dead. Trump wiped his *** with it yesterday and threw it in the trash when he signed a memo to withdrawal.

Comment

Originally posted by texasdeerhunter View Post
                So, I did what research I could...there was hard cash, US currency, flown into Iran to the tune of $1.7 billion dollars. I believe the remaining portion of the $150 billion were assets that were frozen due to sanctions (bank accounts and such). So maybe technically we didn’t “give” them $150 billion in cash....but allowing them to access to those frozen assets after we lifted sanctions equates to giving them $150 billion imo. The democrats are walking the right rope of technicalities in saying we didn’t “give” them any money. It’s BS, it was a terrible deal, and I am glad Trump got us out of it. But a lot of damage has already be done I’m afraid...
                If I remember correctly the money (or most of it) was originally the Shah's money involved in a military hardware purchase from the US, that we froze after the overthrow 1979...

Comment

Yes - unfreezing their own money is giving them money ... No it wasn't our money.

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post
                      If that turns out to be true he should be shot

Comment

Unbelievable just how corrupt Obama and his administration was. He should be tried for treason

Comment

When it comes to the Iran nuclear deal, the Obama administration increasingly appears to have been a bottomless pit of deception.

In other words, the Obama administration: (1) told Congress it would not allow Iran access to U.S. financial institutions; (2) issued a special license allowing Iran to do exactly that; (3) unsuccessfully pressured U.S. banks to help Iran; (4) lied to Congress and the American people about what it had done; (5) admitted in internal emails that these efforts "exceeded" U.S. obligations under the nuclear deal; (6) sent officials, including bank regulators, around the world to urge foreign financial institutions to do business with Iran; and (7) promised that they would get nothing more than a slap on the wrist for violating U.S. sanctions.

Comment

Meanwhile the media has inundated us with stories on Russia, Stormy and illegal families, to distract people from the real crimes.

I bet these werent the first Iranians to get in Barrys back door.

Was there any legislature that Barry didnt lie about before hand?

Comment

This is the type of corruption you get when the swamp dwellers will not police their own. The Clintons have gotten away with criminal activities for 30 years and by never holding them accountable it's no wonder the rest of them won't think for a second about the consequences of their actions

Comment

So can we get over the whole treason - try them for this or that? It is not going to happen ever.

Comment

Working...
                                X