No announcement yet.

trump, kim jong meeting?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thank you - No case needs to be made. He has said enough to warrant an ***** kicking if there was ever going to be one, but there wont be.

Comment

North Korea says it has suspended nuclear, missile testing????????????????????

Comment

Originally posted by waterdog View Post
        What, wait.....did Obama make this happen?

Comment

Nobel Peace Price for Trump?

Or at least that is “some” chatter I am hearing....

Comment

Originally posted by Death from Above View Post
            Nobel Peace Price for Trump?

Or at least that is “some” chatter I am hearing....
            Oh no, they ain't giving Trump a Nobel.
            They reserve those to presidents who have said nice things

Comment

Originally posted by flywise View Post
              What, wait.....did Obama make this happen?
              In his mind, yes, yes he did.

Comment

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
                4) do North Korean bathrooms have a place to hide a .38?
                Only if you wanna reach down there...

Comment

Originally posted by waterdog View Post
                  You guys realize the US and NK signed the "Agreement Framework" in '94 that would end the NK nuclear/missile program in return for lifting sanctions and economic aid? Well that didn't work out.

But hey, in 2005 they agreed, finally, to abandon their nuke programs. For realz that time. Well, they may have goofed a bit and launched a ton of missiles since then, but it's 2018, and they really mean it this time...

Yall act like this hasn't happened before.

I foresee Trump signing some sort of agreement, and then 3 years later NK starts launching missiles again, and eveyone's like "omg, they tricked us again!" and Kim is just

Last edited by sir shovelhands; 04-21-2018, 07:30 PM.

Comment

Who's "ya'll"?

Comment

Ruthless dictator: " you mean to say if i smile and sign some western piece of paper that says ill stop testing a nuclear program that ive spent my entire tenure as Supreme Leader and all of this countries money on building to prove I am a God.. these countries will lift sanctions, give us money, food, supplies and resources?
                      And netflix...do we get netflix?
                      Hell yeah im signing...but as soon as im finished binging 'orange is new black', nukes are back on babe-ee."

Comment

Originally posted by sir shovelhands View Post
                        You guys realize the US and NK signed the "Agreement Framework" in '94 that would end the NK nuclear/missile program in return for lifting sanctions and economic aid? Well that didn't work out.

But hey, in 2005 they agreed, finally, to abandon their nuke programs. For realz that time. Well, they may have goofed a bit and launched a ton of missiles since then, but it's 2018, and they really mean it this time...

Yall act like this hasn't happened before.

I foresee Trump signing some sort of agreement, and then 3 years later NK starts launching missiles again, and eveyone's like "omg, they tricked us again!" and Kim is just

Anything is possible when you are dealing with a nut like shorty but I believe Trump will have it negotiated with very strict and defining terms.

Sent from my VS987 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by iamntxhunter View Post
                          Anything is possible when you are dealing with a nut like shorty but I believe Trump will have it negotiated with very strict and defining terms.

Sent from my VS987 using Tapatalk
                          I agree, Trump is not a dumbass where he his going to let little rocket man get the best of him.
                          heck maybe he will be able to show him the benefits of a free and open society, and join the rest of the nations in a march for good.

it would be nice, but I don't think it will happen.

Comment

It is believed by scientist in China that Nk destroyed their nuke test site with their last test. China believes that radiation is going to leak from said test site and they have been applying intense pressure in the last several weeks on little rocket man. Might be a big reason he is willing to talk. That said, I don't believe Trump is going to let the little fat fella take advantage of the US.

Comment

Originally posted by flywise View Post
                              It is believed by scientist in China that Nk destroyed their nuke test site with their last test. China believes that radiation is going to leak from said test site and they have been applying intense pressure in the last several weeks on little rocket man. Might be a big reason he is willing to talk. That said, I don't believe Trump is going to let the little fat fella take advantage of the US.
                              Interesting ...haven't heard that theory

Comment

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
                                Ruthless dictator: " you mean to say if i smile and sign some western piece of paper that says ill stop testing a nuclear program that ive spent my entire tenure as Supreme Leader and all of this countries money on building to prove I am a God.. these countries will lift sanctions, give us money, food, supplies and resources?
                                And netflix...do we get netflix?
                                Hell yeah im signing...but as soon as im finished binging 'orange is new black', nukes are back on babe-ee."
                                Not even Kim Jung whatshisfatface would stoop to watch Orange is the New Black.
                                Last edited by Ætheling; 04-27-2018, 07:24 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X