trump, kim jong meeting?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jer_james View Post
    But you will condone our President opening fruitless dialogue with a narcissistic, communist dictator.

Makes perfect sense.

There's nothing to discuss. Ignore the tyrant. Stop feeding the troll and move on. Stop acknowledging the stupidity of what he says.
    Can you please help me understand the difference here?
    Attached Files

Comment

The meetings are going to happen. What comes out of it, we will see. I have hope that the pressure put on China, will force them to put an end to NK's nuclear program and we can all move forward.

Comment

Yall wont even have a conversation with a neighbor that is liberal.

But you will condone our President opening fruitless dialogue with a narcissistic, communist dictator.

Makes perfect sense.

There's nothing to discuss. Ignore the tyrant. Stop feeding the troll and move on. Stop acknowledging the stupidity of what he says.
        Typical...Criticize..criticize..criticize and when asked an acceptable solution...deflect deflect deflect.

I'll ask again, what would your strategy in dealing with North Korea be? Ignoring and hoping the problem goes away isn't an option.

Comment

Originally posted by Charles View Post
          Typical...Criticize..criticize..criticize and when asked an acceptable solution...deflect deflect deflect.

I'll ask again, what would your strategy in dealing with North Korea be? Ignoring and hoping the problem goes away isn't an option.
          Typical ? I gave my answer, and you even acknowledge my answer in your response.

To ignore is absolutely an option.

We have seen their testing FAIL countless more times than succeed. We cannot stop them from creating these weapons. These talks WILL DO NOTHING to curtail their continued development.

Comment

We have seen their testing FAIL countless more times than succeed.
            oh well when you say it like that....

Comment

Typical ? I gave my answer, and you even acknowledge my answer in your response.

To ignore is absolutely an option. See my rebuttal below in RED

We have seen their testing FAIL countless more times than succeed. How do you know their testing failed? We cannot stop them from creating these weapons. Yes we can. These talks WILL DO NOTHING to curtail their continued development. Maybe, maybe not, put telling him if he doesn't knock it off we will kick your *** is the polite and Presidential thing to do before you do kick his ***.

Comment

We'll see what happens. Ideally no meeting unless they get enforced agreement terms, but as mentioned before, tough to enforce.

Comment

Originally posted by Charles View Post
                  We have seen their testing FAIL countless more times than succeed. How do you know their testing failed? We cannot stop them from creating these weapons. Yes we can. These talks WILL DO NOTHING to curtail their continued development. Maybe, maybe not, put telling him if he doesn't knock it off we will kick your *** is the polite and Presidential thing to do before you do kick his ***.b
                  We know about their failures because of the reports that have been received of their failures. It is not a secret. They have tested and failed multiple times.

They got to this point somehow, so thinking We can stop them is a fantasy. We didnt want them with what they have, but guess what, they got it.

Trump isn't going to kick anyone's ***. It's stupid rhetoric that has no bearing on reality. NK has done nothing we can't handle, and to acknowledge their asinine dictator is ridiculous and only feeds his ego.

Comment

Exactly HOW do you negotiate a deal with someone who his ENTIRE LIFE SINCE INFANCY has been brought up as LITERALLY AS A GOD in his country...has been indoctrinated to HATE ALL THINGS WESTERN , ESPECIALLY THE US, Been taught the US is EVIL..Treats his own people like toilet paper, kills his own relatives like hes on a game show, and has impoverished or imprisoned 80% of his countries population.... to pretty please listen to the US and stop doing things...
                    Buy him the NBA package on DISH?

Comment

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
                      Exactly HOW do you negotiate a deal with someone who his ENTIRE LIFE SINCE INFANCY has been brought up as LITERALLY AS A GOD in his country...has been indoctrinated to HATE ALL THINGS WESTERN , ESPECIALLY THE US, Been taught the US is EVIL..Treats his own people like toilet paper, kills his own relatives like hes on a game show, and has impoverished or imprisoned 80% of his countries population.... to pretty please listen to the US and stop doing things...
                      Buy him the NBA package on DISH?
                      Just my 2cents as nobody important. First get Jer James permission to talk with kim. Then offer large trade deals with him and try to instill in him that he can go down in history as the leader who brought back the North Korean economy and reunited the 2 Koreas......instead of being known as the leader to ended North Korea and killed millions. If that doesn't work then go to the bathroom and get the .38.
                      Last edited by Man; 04-20-2018, 07:38 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post
                        Just my 2cents as nobody important. First get Jer James permission to talk with kim. Then offer large trade deals with him and try to instill in him that he can go down in history as the leader who brought back the North Korean economy and reunited the 2 Koreas......instead of being known as the leader to ended North Korea and killed millions. If that doesn't work then go to the bathroom and get the .38.
                        1) he gets those from China...and possible Russia..
                        2) He's God. How dare you think he gives a **** about what your yankee history shows. NK history shows him to be "Great Leader" and "saviour".
                        3) He kills his own immediate family for sport.
                        4) do North Korean bathrooms have a place to hide a .38?

Comment

I'm not fully understanding why people think talking with little kim is a good positive thing.
                          He is a dictator. His people live in fear and famine. He assassinates his own kin. He executes his citizens and relatives like its a drinking game.
                          His family has literally indoctrinated the last 3 generations of his country that America is evil and must be destroyed.
                          He's made threat after threat towards america, its president, its allies, and test fired missiles and nuclear weapons.
                          What words could ever possibly be exchanged with him that would make any difference whatsoever?
                          Human rights organizations should be screaming from the roof tops to have him and his regime wiped out for the sake of the people there. Not praising peace talks.
                          Hes a criminal, a murderer, a genocide-ist, and a profiter from his own peoples misery.
                          I dont get it.
                          all of this is true; but if no headway is made after the talks and we wipe them out, Trump can say 'we tried'.

Comment

Doesnt need to say 'we tried'.... NK threatened the United States repeatedly.
                            That's enough.

Comment

Doesnt need to say 'we tried'.... NK threatened the United States repeatedly.
                              That's enough.
                              We should build a case against him before destroying him. Face to face negotiations help the case. I agree with ....at least we can say we tried.

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post
                                We should build a case against him before destroying him. Face to face negotiations help the case. I agree with ....at least we can say we tried.

Prosecution rests, your honor.
                                Click Click Boom.

Comment

Working...
                                X