Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
    A bullet to the forehead does that too.
    You think we can get someone to tape a .38 behind the toilet for Trump?
    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post
      Yeah, sure, I do. It's perfect for us. A small family place, good food. Everyone minds his business. It's perfect. Pete they got an old-fashion toilet...you know, the box, and... and... and... ah the chain-thing. We might be able to tape the gun behind it.

Comment

Originally posted by sir shovelhands View Post
        And they have a history of NEVER honoring their agreements regarding nuclear weapons.

If anyone's interested, here's the list of all the times NK hasn't complied with agreements for the past 33 years: https://www.armscontrol.org/factsheets/dprkchron

And now all of a sudden they're game to give them up? Forgive me for being skeptical.
        I dont think they plan to just give them up.. I do think a man to man meeting might just clear his eyes a little. i think the fact that trump said he would destroy the little guy and then started rolling the weaponry and ships in got the little guy thinking trump meant it. i have had a couple off man to man meetings with jackwagon bullies on the past that absolutely corrected their behavior because they saw i was 6ft4 260lbs and darn sure meant it.

Comment

Originally posted by GarGuy View Post
          I dont think they plan to just give them up.. I do think a man to man meeting might just clear his eyes a little. i think the fact that trump said he would destroy the little guy and then started rolling the weaponry and ships in got the little guy thinking trump meant it. i have had a couple off man to man meetings with jackwagon bullies on the past that absolutely corrected their behavior because they saw i was 6ft4 260lbs and darn sure meant it.
          Did you grow up worshipped and told you were a God, and have no concept of the idea of what its like to be told no or what to do?
          He did.

Bullet in the ear.

Comment

Did you grow up worshipped and told you were a God, and have no concept of the idea of what its like to be told no or what to do?
            He did.

Bullet in the ear.
            LOL! I generally agree with your stance here. i just dont think that would resolve the mess even though it might be a start. Im thinking Trump tells him change or die... then backs it up either way.

Comment

Somewhat skeptical as well....but would be curious to know in the past 33 years if they have ever been in this much of an economic situation.
              They had a famine in the 90s that killed hundreds of thousands (estimates also go up to the millions). Considering their small population, I’d wager that was their lowest point.

Comment

systemnt....say it isn't so we finally disagree on something. All you mentioned is true, but the talks are very important. It is a positive step forward in disarming a crazy man that has the potential to kill hundreds of thousands of people with the weapons he is sitting on right now.
                They will never change. The only way any thing will change is if we look the other way long enough for NK to think they are strong and try to use a weapon..Then someone wipes them out. So lets cut the chase and get it over with.

Originally posted by sir shovelhands View Post
                And they have a history of NEVER honoring their agreements regarding nuclear weapons.

If anyone's interested, here's the list of all the times NK hasn't complied with agreements for the past 33 years: https://www.armscontrol.org/factsheets/dprkchron

And now all of a sudden they're game to give them up? Forgive me for being skeptical.
                Somewhat skeptical as well....but would be curious to know in the past 33 years if they have ever been in this much of an economic situation.
                Difference is Trump makes a deal with NK and the second they break it he will put the hurt on them. Trump isn't stupid. He won't just give them stuff up front so when they break the agreement they keep the stuff.

Comment

I'm not fully understanding why people think talking with little kim is a good positive thing.
                  He is a dictator. His people live in fear and famine. He assassinates his own kin. He executes his citizens and relatives like its a drinking game.
                  His family has literally indoctrinated the last 3 generations of his country that America is evil and must be destroyed.
                  He's made threat after threat towards america, its president, its allies, and test fired missiles and nuclear weapons.
                  What words could ever possibly be exchanged with him that would make any difference whatsoever?
                  Human rights organizations should be screaming from the roof tops to have him and his regime wiped out for the sake of the people there. Not praising peace talks.
                  Hes a criminal, a murderer, a genocide-ist, and a profiter from his own peoples misery.
                  I dont get it.

Greatest movie of all times!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

This whole thing stinks to me.. This situation makes me very uncomfortable..
                    There is just no way in hail rocket man is giving up on nukes after 25 years and billions being spent.. It just ain't gonna happen.. I cant believe anyone would believe that he is even entertaining that thought....

Comment

He did.

Bullet in the ear.
                      Which one are you talking about here?

Comment

Originally posted by Smell the Glove View Post
                        The one it truly pertains to...not the one at the butt end of a weak joke.

Comment

Originally posted by GarGuy View Post
                          LOL! I generally agree with your stance here. i just dont think that would resolve the mess even though it might be a start. Im thinking Trump tells him change or die... then backs it up either way.
                          Unless he says "all short little dictators in this room that are not going to catch several bullets to the brain pan when they leave this meeting.. , raise your hand....not so fast kim".... there is nothing else of substance to say.

Comment

I'll believe the meeting happens when I see it. Fat Boy is stalling for time for something and I don't know what. One thing is for certain. He cannot be trusted under any conditions. He has serious health issues so maybe he wants free Obamacare in exchange for a couple of rockets.

Comment

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post
                              He won't just give them stuff up front so when they break the agreement they keep the stuff.
                              Any meeting he has with Kim without getting major concessions to visibly halt their nuke program is, in fact, giving them something up front. Kim wants to be taken seriously by the world as a nuclear power, a big dog. How better to show this than a meeting as an "equal" with the President of the most powerful nation on earth? Giving that to him would be a huge blunder without first receiving concessions.

Back in the 90s, Clinton got an invite to Korea, but sent his Secretary of State instead. That trip, while embarrassing because it came to nothing and sent a message that the US would meet with murderous psychotic dictators, would have been much worse had the sitting US President gone.

If I were Trump, I'd have my underlings negotiate all the details of a full and enforceable agreement with NK before even considering meeting with Kim And then preferably have the meeting in China to sign any agreement, so they wouldn't have to deal with the optics of the same NK pageantry they had when Albright was there.

Replace this picture with Trump and Lil Kim, and tell me how that plays out in the next election if NK continues their nuke program afterwards.

Comment

Originally posted by Smell the Glove View Post
                                LOL..........u made with think on that one!!! Good catch!

Comment

Working...
                                X