Trump to announce his USSC nominee

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mudslinger View Post
    If this pick has liberals so mad and upset and willing to do anything to stop his confirmation, it has to be a good choice for anyone on the right side of the middle!
    Nah their whining doesent mean anything more than seeking attention. They were going to pitch a fit regardless of who was nominated. There is a womwn’s Lib org that had already make a protest press release and has “XX” as placeholder text. Well the idiots forgot to replace XX with Kavanaugh before they sent the presser on the wire. They had already fired up the outrage factory before they even knew who it was. They would have thrown the same fit if Trump had nominated Miss Piggy

Comment

Originally posted by bloodstick View Post
      The Rhinos of McCain and Heitcamp came out in support of him. That makes me wonder.
      I just hope he is a true conservative constitutionalist.
      Heard on the radio today that Clarence Thomas is pondering retirement soon as well

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      When McCain actually casts his vote is when Ill believe he supports him....

Comment

Originally posted by ttaxidermy View Post
        When McCain actually casts his vote is when Ill believe he supports him....
        It's getting close to midterms. Even the swamp creature Republicans know supporting Trump is good for votes right now. They'll put on a show for the next several months, then go back to their old ways.

Comment

**** McCain.

Comment

It still bothers me how he praised Kennedy’s career in his speech when trump nominated him sayin he was a voice for liberty. Kennedy was everything but that. Is he playing both sides of the isle to get confirmed easier? IDK, but its still a question we have to ask.

Comment

Yall keeping a close eye on him; what is your end game? What exactly is it that you will do should you see him do something you don't like? That is not how the game is played my friends.

Comment

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
                **** McCain.
                Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by J Sweet View Post
                  Yall keeping a close eye on him; what is your end game? What exactly is it that you will do should you see him do something you don't like? That is not how the game is played my friends.
                  We can't do anything about a SC justice. Roberts screwed us when he flipped and voted with the libs to uphold Obamacare. Nothing we can do about it.

Comment

Originally posted by J Sweet View Post

What im getting at is i will hold my support until he proves my gut feeling wrong. People are singing his praises already as a strict conservative but his record says otherwise

Comment

Originally posted by bloodstick View Post
                      What im getting at is i will hold my support until he proves my gut feeling wrong. People are singing his praises already as a strict conservative but his record says otherwise

This exactly. I hope I am wrong, but it wouldn't surprise me if he turns out to be a snake in the grass. Definitely better than anything the hag would have put in.

Comment

Next!

Click image for larger version

Name:	071a686db5ab700a7a11c307f29791cf7459aa8d9e98cc47de798a0c38cb7217.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	17.9 KB
ID:	24546460

Comment

Working...
                        X