Ridiculous!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ridiculous!

It never fails to amaze me on how ignorant people are and how ****ty things have gotten!

Breaking News, Latest News and Current News from FOXNews.com. Breaking news and video. Latest Current News: U.S., World, Entertainment, Health, Business, Technology, Politics, Sports.

As veteran, that makes my blood boil!🤬🤬 The American flag should never have to have permission to be flown on American soil.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Comment

I'D a told them to truck off

Here's what I don't get. he HAD TO sell his house.....

Comment

I worry about our country.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

HOAs are stupid for sure but . . . You get and sign a set of rules when you buy into the community. I can find a better option for a living space.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

No, you sign and then you sort of get a set of rules. Then they proceed to discriminatory enforce said rules.
            Originally posted by DRT View Post
            HOAs are stupid for sure but . . . You get and sign a set of rules when you buy into the community. I can find a better option for a living space.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk
            Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Comment

If you in a POA or HOA and the person running the show is a lib and they find out you are a conservative you be in some deep caca no matter what you do----or don't do.

Comment

Working...
              X