Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What do yall think about American made (LOL!) Harley Davidson?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah Tony your right I'm getting all caught up in everything and placing blame for things that have troubled me. Like I said I kept my frustrations pent up for many years and I need to learn how to express them as this is new to me. I don't really believe that people in the GMC factory decided I should pay - this is venting from someone that really doesn't know how to. I've given everything my all for years and therefore think it's all about me. I've had so many famous knifemakers tell me if I was 10 years earlier I'd have an olympic sized pool with statues by now! My apologies to union workers as my anger and frustration is prolly more with the sales end than the guys that have won IROC for more years than team Ferrari or anyone else at a fraction of the cost! My truck is still running strong at 319,000 miles with the original equipment which says so much for design and workmanship. Times are still tough and things still hard so here's your friggen thank you card!! LOL!

Comment

Tony I want to add this first thank you for reaching out to me - means a lot and second my frustrations run deep. A lot of knifemakers lowered their prices and stole a lot of work from those of us that actually walk the walk. Some are now 3-4 years out on orders and since they took ALL the money up front they can't possibly fulfill. So now when they've spent everybody's money and they realize there is no way to do what they promised they are getting jobs and telling people that they might be 6-7 years out!?!? This means that customers will lump every custom knifemaker into the same mold (sound familiar?) Sorry about that, guess I'm a little more human than I thought. You know my BIL and my Sis both drive corvettes and GMC trucks -my BIL retired a union pilot and eventhough my sis has switched to repub. my BIL still supports the view of the unions - you know they both cashed out their 401K's just in time so union advise is spot on - my only complaint is that unions give everything to one party no matter how bad that party becomes. Although I don't think anyone realized how deceitful the Hellary foundation had become. You do have to admit pay to play in the govt. with foreign countries is wrong. Thanx Brother - 57 and still learning!

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
        Really disappointed, but nothing surprises me anymore.
        Same here. We were in NZ hunting when this news broke. Everybody was like.....WTHeck?
        Originally posted by TXHunter12 View Post
        The publicity on this will not be good for them.
        Just like everything else, it will be forgotten, forgiven or justified within months. If the product is GOOD and the price structure is right our U.S. consumerism will deaux the rest!
        Originally posted by LWC View Post
        I heard that they researched where most of Trump's companies manufacture their goods. They figured it it was good enough for him....
        One of our guides said that! I thought he had brought his manufacturing back stateside when all that came up? Maybe not!

Comment

HD has been making there parts from other countryies for.many years now. They assemble the bike here in america IF you buy it here. If you buy the bike in other countries it well be assembled else where. The same goes for loads of other brands too. All of this is nothing new and is just a way to slander them for these new tax things. Look up a pod cast by a west texas motorcyclists and youtuber named Tim Krietse Adventures. He goes into details and history about all this.

Comment

Working...
          X