This Is Why Trump Is President

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lungbustr View Post
    The bottleneck is moving the oil from the oilfield to refineries or ports for shipping.

We need a patriotic pipeline, so we dont have to truck or railcar oil where we need it to be.
    We need more refineries too......closer to Alvin, Texas

Comment

Originally posted by Bazo View Post
      Funny how dems want American’s to “pay their fair share” and have “income equality” when it comes to us. Now they are up in arms against Trump for telling NATO that they needed to pay their fair share. Double standard as usual.
      Fair statement right there!
      Originally posted by 100%TtId View Post
      Just in time for Cheniere's LNG terminal in Corpus to come online later this year.

MAGA!
      That is awesomeness...……….coming up thru Waller County to Highway 290 then across the USA! Gotta give that credit to our own governor and senators on that deal.
      Originally posted by txpitdog View Post
      Shhh you’re messing with my uneducated but highly patriotic position
      LOL...…..that was funny!

Comment

NO, NO, NO, he is only president because Russia convinced everyone to vote for him .... Remember..

Comment

Originally posted by ttaxidermy View Post
          NO, NO, NO, he is only president because Russia convinced everyone to vote for him .... Remember..
          I remember! That one Russian spy had me tied to a chair. Nearly cut my finger off. When I voted I could see the red dot on my shirt the whole time!

Comment

Open your front door, step outside and take a long deep breathe with a **** eating grin on your face...the smell of America, freedom and liberal tears. Soak it up my friends...#Trump#theGOAT

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post
              I remember! That one Russian spy had me tied to a chair. Nearly cut my finger off. When I voted I could see the red dot on my shirt the whole time!
              I'm not sure exactly what tactic they used on me to pursuade me to vote for Trump and hate Hillary but it had a lasting affect because I still despise the beotch!!!!!!

Comment

“Nothing would be easier politically than to refuse to meet, to refuse to engage, but that would not accomplish anything. As President, I cannot make decisions on foreign policy in a futile effort to appease partisan critics, or the media, or Democrats who want to do nothing but resist and obstruct... I would rather take a political risk in pursuit of peace, than to risk peace in pursuit of politics." D.J. Trump, 07/16/2018

Comment

Originally posted by Thumper View Post
                  “Nothing would be easier politically than to refuse to meet, to refuse to engage, but that would not accomplish anything. As President, I cannot make decisions on foreign policy in a futile effort to appease partisan critics, or the media, or Democrats who want to do nothing but resist and obstruct... I would rather take a political risk in pursuit of peace, than to risk peace in pursuit of politics." D.J. Trump, 07/16/2018
                  Sounds like what Teddy Roosevelt might have said and then added "walk softly and carry a big stick"

Comment

Good Quote Where/when did he say this?

Comment

Yesterday's press conference/tweet, its dated.

Comment

Yesterday's press conference/tweet, its dated.
                        Yep. He read it straight off the paper. If he sticks to the script written for him, he sounds ok.

Comment

Originally posted by Legdog View Post
                          Yep. He read it straight off the paper. If he sticks to the script written for him, he sounds ok.
                          I really don't care how he sounds. It's his results that has changed my mind about him as President.

Comment

Originally posted by Ironman View Post
                            I really don't care how he sounds. It's his results that has changed my mind about him as President.
                            Me too.

Comment

Can y'all imagine how successful he could be IF his own party would back him up instead of trying to undermine him at every turn... If the Repulsicans would unite like the DemoKrauts do, they could kick *** and take names... sad really they are squandering their best chance in generations to really make a difference in this country's future... I'm afraid they're about to blow it.

Comment

Working...
                              X