Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Originally posted by Wtex View Post
      so where were you and your boy toy the last several weeks while Trump was being the leader most of us knew he would be. Apparently somewhere in the fetal position in hiding.
      Oh My! That had to hurt bad!

Comment

Originally posted by texansfan View Post
        Search his name and/or my name + Pruitt
        You and your boy toy one and the same now?

Comment

Pruitt’s policy was exactly what trump no told him to do. He was doing what he was supposed to do, and he did it. Those changes were good for this countries economy, and despite all the screaming about how much harm it would do to the “environment”, it won’t. It stream lined or removed buerocratic overlapping regulations that did nothing but gum up any type of progress. Now, instead of reaching a conclusion in years, it can be done in months. That’s progress, and it hurts NO-ONE.
          Pruitt made a mess of his “personal” office ethics. He should be removed for THAT. It has nothing to do with policy.
          If the previous administration had followed the same practices, removing those that did not preform, or allowed their personal preferences to get out of hand, then I’m sure it would have been much better for all of us.

Comment

Originally posted by bloodtrailer28 View Post
            You and your boy toy one and the same now?
            If they aren't the same then they must be both gone off together. Him and T-bag both have been pretty abxent on both of their failed recent threads.
            They are lame and wrong as usual, but they do use big words with a lot of quoted text from left wing news to make them look smarter than they really are.

Comment

I liked his policy changes as far as he went, his problem is/was too much good ol'boy baggage..

Comment

Originally posted by Smell the Glove View Post
                Yeah, he kind of earned this one. They could have handled this better.
                No doubt! Not sure what he was thinking...….drain the swamp works for me but Pruitt was the swamp.
                Originally posted by jerp View Post
                I really like what he was doing in the way of deregulation and reversing bureaucratic overreach at the EPA but the troubles that lead to his resignation are 100% self inflicted. Even the underlings he brought with him from Oklahoma - formerly big admirers and Trump supporters - are embarrassed by his abuses. When you get some power it exposes true character. I am disappointed.
                Yep, just was not thinking beyond his own little world. Glad he moved on and hopefully he can stay out of the news.

Comment

Originally posted by jerp View Post
                  I really like what he was doing in the way of deregulation and reversing bureaucratic overreach at the EPA but the troubles that lead to his resignation are 100% self inflicted. Even the underlings he brought with him from Oklahoma - formerly big admirers and Trump supporters - are embarrassed by his abuses. When you get some power it exposes true character. I am disappointed.
                  I don’t know who he brought with him from Oklahoma but agree completely with everything else.

Originally posted by M16 View Post
                  Now would be a good time to dismantle the EPA.

Amen! I’ll buy you a beer for that one.

Comment

Working...
                  X