Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by batmaninja View Post
    Y'all forgot Baylor.

So I guess it isn't just me that can't figure out why the accusers sat on this info for decades, even after the guy died, and waited until now to try to hold an assistant coach responsible. At The Ohio State University.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Doesn't cover up the illegal acts
    Sandusky victims waited decades, why?
    Olympic girls team waited over a decade, why?
    Them boys that were raped by the Catholic priests waited decades, why?

One guess would be fear of not being believed (as you see many aren't believing in this post)

As well as fear of being labeled a (weak) victim as muzzlebrake is trying to do in this post (and if he wasn't then why try to single one person out as an outcast?)

Whatever happened to that speaker of the house that abuse those Pages?
    They ended the Page Program because of that scandal.

Comment

texansfan, you make me tired...

Comment

Jim Jordan is a fine and decent person who has a lifetime history of being honorable and honest, unlike his accusers whose extremely troubled backgrounds and ongoing legal and financial troubles place the veracity of their allegations into the realm of ridiculous.

Unlike the Olympians who were minor children at the time they were abused, these former wrestlers were adults at the time they claim they were sexually abused by the Ohio State team doctor. Note that they do not claim they reported specific abuse to Jim Jordan or to anyone else. To the contrary, they specifically state they did not tell Jordan but instead say he should have known because there was talk around the locker room.

They waited over 20 years to make these allegations with the willing and very expensive assistance of Perkins Coie, a Washington, DC-based dirty tricks law firm. Perkins Coie boasts a client roster that includes the DNC, Hillary Clinton, Barack Obama and several Democrat Members of Congress. They were recently paid by Hillary Clinton and the DNC as a pass-through entity to hire Fusion GPS to concoct the salacious and unverified Russian dossier at the heart of the Clinton team’s attempted take-down of President Trump.

That doesn’t pass the smell test, but there’s even more. The doctor they are accusing of these acts committed suicide 13 years ago, so this isn’t even about prosecuting him. It is not about “preventing others from being abused” by this dead man.

This has every appearance of greed trying to gain twice from the same smear. First, trying to finally have a successful law suit against Ohio State University after failed previous claims. Second, whatever payments were received for trying to destroy President Trump may be available to destroy other high-achieving Republicans, like Jim Jordan. Given the inclusion of Perkins Coie in the mix, the likelihood increases that money has already changed hands to purchase a drive-by character assassination of beloved conservative Republican Congressman Jim Jordan. I personally vouch for the integrity of Jim Jordan. There seems to be an absence of people vouching for the upstanding character of his accusers.

I dont really have a dog in the fight other than the obvious smear campaign. I mean I cant really even comprehend how people actually buy into this nonsense, but with what is coming out of the left these days, I cant say I am surprised. Atleast they arent using a P star this time

Comment

Working...
        X