No announcement yet.

opinion on waht would happen?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This ****** me off to no end. Wish I would'a been there.

I've been of the opinion that Trump is a duchebag, and honestly he's surprised me.
    Still think he's a ******, but somehow less of a ****** than I actually expected.

I don't care if you're a tranny eating taquitos
    Gay guys eating double meat cheeseburgers
    Illegals eating WB tacos
    They could be the devil themselves.

I ain't letting anyone treat someone else that way in my presence.

Comment

Last edited by cfortner; 07-05-2018, 10:08 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by cfortner View Post
        The Wataburger incidents upsets (****** off) me to no extent.

I wish I were there.

This so called democracy is suppose to have free speech.

I don't care if you are:
        A Tranny eating taquitos.
        Gays eating double meat cheeseburgers.
        Illegals eating tacos
        Muslims having a bob...

If someone wan'ts to assault you like this *******, I'll have your back.

I draw the line at a tranny eating taquitos.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

You forgot the freedom

Comment

Originally posted by Roy Munson View Post
            Nothing will happen.

To the entire board, other than you OP and no offense meant, how many of you actually wear shirts with political or social statements on them? Or for that matter, any statement at all? I only ask because I haven't worn a shirt with any words on it (other than maybe a company name or logo) in the last 20 years. I don't know that I remember any of my friends ever wearing a "message shirt." Maybe I am the outlier.
            Same thought I was having. I have some SCI shirts and a TBH pullover. Guess those are offensive to some since it represents hunters but it does not phase me in the big scheme of things.
            Originally posted by cfortner View Post
            This ****** me off to no end. Wish I would'a been there.

I've been of the opinion that Trump is a duchebag, and honestly he's surprised me.
            Still think he's a ******, but somehow less of a ****** than I actually expected.

I don't care if you're a tranny eating taquitos
            Gay guys eating double meat cheeseburgers
            Illegals eating WB tacos
            They could be the devil themselves.

I ain't letting anyone treat someone else that way in my presence.
            I agree! People like that need to be put in their place quickly. He definitely did it because they are spindly little boys at best. Just ridiculous state of affairs! I hope his lawyer costs, court costs and restitution costs are so severe he cant walk straight.

Comment

Originally posted by Landrover View Post
              Same thought I was having. I have some SCI shirts and a TBH pullover. Guess those are offensive to some since it represents hunters but it does not phase me in the big scheme of things.

I agree! People like that need to be put in their place quickly. He definitely did it because they are spindly little boys at best. Just ridiculous state of affairs! I hope his lawyer costs, court costs and restitution costs are so severe he cant walk straight.
              Unfortunately a go fund me account for set up for the culprit to help with his bail and legal expenses. The amount in the screenshot I had seen last was near $50,000 that had been donated. But I also heard it had been removed. I'm hoping that is true

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post
                Unfortunately a go fund me account for set up for the culprit to help with his bail and legal expenses. The amount in the screenshot I had seen last was near $50,000 that had been donated. But I also heard it had been removed. I'm hoping that is true
                How shameful is that! What ever happened to WRONG is WRONG.

Comment

Originally posted by Landrover View Post
                  What ever happened to WRONG is WRONG.
                  The left abandoned it

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post
                    The left abandoned it
                    Sadly it is a epidemic from every corner of society...…...race, religion or political party don't matter anymore.

Comment

Working...
                    X