X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fake news!!!

Comment

Originally posted by muzzlebrake View Post
      And this post folks is how fake news is made.
      The winery that sought to employ foreign workers is owned and operated by Eric Trump, not the president. This request was filed a long time ago and no mention of nationality of the workers.
      http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefi...oreign-workers

President Trump's Mar-a-Lago Club has applied for permission to hire 61 foreign workers to serve as waiters and cooks during the winter social season in Palm Beach, Fla., according to data posted this week by the Labor Department.

Comment

Originally posted by texansfan View Post
        Even though they are seasonal couldn't he just hire 40 UFlorida students via an externship?

At $12.50 an hour these folks aren't even highly skilled.

I seriously doubt you could get 40 college students to do that job, assuming they were trained and qualified.

Comment

Did you read the article you posted? You have to run help wanted ads, contact past employees, blah, blah, blah. Then if nobody applies you can hire foreign workers.

Comment

Here's an article you should like. Instead of doing things the legal way like President Trump. Nancy Pelosi hires illegal aliens.

Comment

Thread starter fail level 13 of 10.

Still losing...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

[QUOTE=Dale Moser;13471381]Thread starter fail level 13 of 10.

Still losing...

Not unusual. I'm just glad no one quoted him since he's on my Ignore List.

I'm beginning to think he and Vermin93 don't care much for "Our President".

Comment

Originally posted by Crazy Horse View Post
                  Well from the looks of it there should be plenty camo face paint dripping and running into a lot of those tears.. It seems that TBH has more than its "fair share" of liberals...

Comment

Post 17 really???? (an effort not to quote for Froggy)
                    The LA Times is your GO TO news source?? Now I'm beginning to slightly understand...

Comment

Originally posted by ttaxidermy View Post
                      Post 17 really???? (an effort not to quote for Froggy)
                      The LA Times is your GO TO news source?? Now I'm beginning to slightly understand...
                      The majority of the media if not all are biased in their reporting. With the larger organizations tending by far to be more biased. The only things that I see different from the recent past is that some of the media organizations are shamelessly in bed with a political party and don't even bother to hide it. The other obvious issue is that there are more biased media outlets "reporting in favor" of one side which greatly skews the perspective of a lot of peeps(mindless ones) that can't seem to form an opinion for themselves.
                      Last edited by Pedernal; 07-07-2018, 07:15 AM.

Comment

I'll just leave this right here.
                        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by texansfan View Post
                          Even though they are seasonal couldn't he just hire 40 UFlorida students via an externship?

At $12.50 an hour these folks aren't even highly skilled.
                          This isn't new, Mar a Lago has used this practice since the 90's but what's always been questioned (locally) is why. X employee's have stated that management wants half the staff as Caucasian which in South Florida can be challenging. As most know S. Florida can be like a different country with all the ppl of color even caucasian have permanent tans.

Comment

Working...
                          X