Iran deal over

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by batmaninja View Post
    Do you need pictures of our captured troops too?

Iran's navy made a point of harassing and humiliating the US Navy in 2016 after then-President Barack Obama had sealed the Iran deal, but since August 2017, the US Navy says things have changed.

"It seems like they've absolutely made a conscious decision to give us more space," Navy Cmdr. William Urban recently said. "That is definitely a change in their behavior."

In September of that same year, Trump addressed Iran while on the campaign trail. "When they circle our beautiful destroyers with their little boats and they make gestures at our people that they shouldn't be allowed to make, they will be shot out of the water," Trump said.

Shortly after Trump's election, the incidents noticeably stopped, despite Trump's open hostility towards Iran, compared to Obama's attempts to appease them.
    come to think of it, I haven't seen any reports about the Iranian speed boats harassing our naval ships. i'm thinking they got the memo that there is a shoot on sight order on their azzez.

Comment

I must say Varmint, I'm quite impressed and could refrain from my centrist comments, but I'm not going to.

Comment

Originally posted by Ironman View Post
        I must say Varmint, I'm quite impressed and could refrain from my centrist comments, but I'm not going to.
        There isn't a more bona fide centrist in the PCE forum than yours truly.

I'm heading out of state to hunt coyotes and get our lease ready for the season, so I will leave the right wing in peace for a week.

Comment

Working...
        X