No announcement yet.

Senate panel finds that Russia backed Trump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

All that and still absolutely no evidence of collusion between the Trump campaign and Russia.

I still don't get the point of this thread.

Comment

I’m with all those that wish Cornyn loses in a primary!

Comment

Originally posted by Froggy View Post
        All that and still absolutely no evidence of collusion between the Trump campaign and Russia.

I still don't get the point of this thread.
        3 points:

1. Trump is a serial BS'er.

“Every time he (Putin) sees me, he says, ‘I didn’t do that,’ and I really believe that when he tells me that, he means it.”
        - Trump in Nov 2017 answering questions about Russia interfering in the 2016 election

"Russia continues to say they had nothing to do with Meddling in our Election!" - Trump a week ago

2. There is a very good reason why Congress has, generally speaking, supported the Special Counsel Investigation into Russia's meddling and has repeatedly warned Trump not to fire Mueller, and that's because Congress knows there were significant Russian shenanigans going on to support Trump and damage Clinton.

3. The Russians think a significant number of Americans are easy to manipulate.

This obviously does not prove the Trump campaign was complicit with the Russians, but it does explain why there's an investigation.

Comment

I can't believe I let myself get dupped into voting for the wrong person. Everyone know that grown adults are incapable of thinking for themselves.

Hoggslayer

Comment

Originally posted by Reaper View Post
            Thats not the point, "that they swayed someone", the point is they interfered, you're sitting there with a grin on your face because your guy won, that you were voting for anyway and in the meantime, the enemy is in our backyard.

Its called subversion people, look it up.
            And this is what we want to lower the bar too. Interfered?

Isnt that what every campaign does, every PAC, every lobbyist, every politician, every local news channel, CNN, MSNBC, FOX? What about politicians, the Lynch tarmac meeting, BHO saying that our elections cant be interfered with, Comey, Pocahontas, Debbie Wassermann Shultz, Brazile leaking question to Hillary? Bernie? The Black Panthers in Philly? Clinton's black guy with the syringe? How about the Clinton foundation, do you think it ever influenced an election? Soros? Hollywood?

The enemy is in our backyard. Ha, who Putin?

“The 1980s are now calling to ask for their foreign policy back because the Cold War’s been over for 20 years.”

I truly dont think some of yall realize just how asinine all of this looks to the folks not drinking the Koolaide. But man, it sure is entertaining.

Comment

Originally posted by Reaper View Post
              Thats not the point, "that they swayed someone", the point is they interfered, you're sitting there with a grin on your face because your guy won, that you were voting for anyway and in the meantime, the enemy is in our backyard.

Its called subversion people, look it up.
              Agreed....and around here we're found they go by (2) names: liberal and/or democrat....

Also...you assume I'm smiling because "my guy won"...incorrect, it's because the witch lost.

Comment

Working...
              X