Spot on SCOTUS opening up!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
    I just dont want an experiment like some transgender, or young guy, or an appeasement-choice, or someone that wears suspenders...
    Well, Justin Wilson is already dead so that leaves him out.

Comment

Originally posted by muzzlebrake View Post
      As long as the pick is not female I'm OK with whoever. My recent experiences(as in the last couple of days) shows me that females change their minds way too often and without any good reason. That leads to a total state of confusion which is detrimental to the accomplishment of anything.
      I will not offer any further explanations.
      Wow.

Comment

Originally posted by muzzlebrake View Post
        As long as the pick is not female I'm OK with whoever. My recent experiences(as in the last couple of days) shows me that females change their minds way too often and without any good reason. That leads to a total state of confusion which is detrimental to the accomplishment of anything.
        I will not offer any further explanations.
        Yep, barefoot, pregnant in the kitchen making sammich's.

Comment

Trump is a deal maker. He wants the wall and a solution to the immigration issue. What are the odds he works with the democrats on his pick (choosing a middle of the roader) in exchange for a deal?

He could do this If he was certain he would be elected to a second term and get to appoint a couple more in the next few years.

If it did happen what issues could the democrats run on?

Comment

Need Condoleeza Rice for this pick. Then Trey Gowdy for the next one.
            Last edited by lilavidhunter; 07-02-2018, 06:30 PM. Reason: .

Comment

Working...
            X