Supreme Court Upholds Trump’s Travel Ban

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

From the left:

~It's all about Trump being racist with muslims & goes against all our principles & very fiber...doesn't matter that South Korea & Venezuela are included. It's racist towards ALL Muslims.

AND

~How could Trump disregard & not include Saudi Arabia in this ban...they are the biggest sponsors or terrorism, this decision will increase violence against the USA. Trump doesn't care about our national security.

These dem talking points (add vomit) tell you everything you need to know.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
      Because they let partisan politics cloud their judgement.

If they would just apply the laws and constitution as its written and check their politics at the door like they should the verdicts would be more in unison.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
      Yep! Must be that "tribalism" that The Varmint talks about.

Comment

Originally posted by Playa View Post
        Not shocked.... despite the laws of this country, this ruling will be mocked as “anti american” and racist/bigoted. Cuz those are buzz words now and always for the opposition
        Originally posted by stickerpatch59 View Post
        yeah, but who cares what they think.
        It's not that I care what they think.. It's the absolute fact that a majority of people WILL fall in line. Look how many PC things we have today that nearly no one will talk about for fear of being called racist, homophobic, etc.

They basically bully people into either being quiet or conceding to agree by name calling or making them an outcast through name calling.

Comment

Originally posted by J Sweet View Post
          But we have proven that an unelected activist can delay presidential orders for as long as it takes the Scotus to overturn
          Just who the eff is the elected official to run the country? Didn't realize the 9th had a veto over every presidential order. They need to get this fixed quick.

A federal judge in California ordered the Trump administration to end its migrant family separation policy within 30 days late Tuesday.

Comment

Originally posted by iamntxhunter View Post
            I am glad it passed but honestly how valid are their rulings overall when it's always split amongst party lines with a 4-5 vote. Remember John Roberts and his antics.
            I mean what if they ruled that the 2nd amendment was no longer constitutional would Americans that believe in it accept it as the law of the land all of the sudden?
            It's ridiculous that they can read a law and come up with two totally opposite opinions.

Sent from my VS987 using Tapatalk
            Just as valid as a 9-0 ruling. Now if we walk them all out to the guillotine then that's another story all together.

Comment

Just who the eff is the elected official to run the country? Didn't realize the 9th had a veto over every presidential order. They need to get this fixed quick.

http://dailycaller.com/2018/06/27/ca...reunification/
              I heard that on the radio this morning. I'm so freaking tired of these judges dictating to the president what he can and can't do, and telling him how long he has to get it done.
              These folks need to be checked one way or another.
              I believe Trump should say to these judges.....pizzz off

Comment

Originally posted by flywise View Post
                I heard that on the radio this morning. I'm so freaking tired of these judges dictating to the president what he can and can't do, and telling him how long he has to get it done.
                These folks need to be checked one way or another.
                I believe Trump should say to these judges.....pizzz off
                Waited till the last day of the year for SCOTUS rulings almost guaranteeing they wont pick up on this case till 2020. They know they will be overturned but don't care if they can buy some time.

Comment

Waited till the last day of the year for SCOTUS rulings almost guaranteeing they wont pick up on this case till 2020. They know they will be overturned but don't care if they can buy some time.
                  Sadly, your correct

Comment

Doesn't really matter. Trump administration reinstated catch and release at the border a couple days ago anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by Shane View Post
                      Doesn't really matter. Trump administration reinstated catch and release at the border a couple days ago anyway.

I haven’t heard this Shane. All I keep hearing is zero tolerance and the subsequent whining, bitching,morning and rolling on the floor fit pitching that libs are famous for.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
                        I haven’t heard this Shane. All I keep hearing is zero tolerance and the subsequent whining, bitching,morning and rolling on the floor fit pitching that libs are famous for.

When he issued the executive order the other day that put an end to "family separation" for illegals, that effectively reinstated catch and release. Law doesn't allow holding kids for more than 30 days (or some short amount of time), so if they're not going to separate the kids from the adult illegals, they have to let them go together.

Comment

Working...
                        X