Open minded liberals

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jer_james View Post
    Their right to refuse service - just like in the case of the baker in my opinion.

Nobody should be complaining either way.

Why people want to buy goods or support these narrow minded idiots is beyond me.
    I agree 100% with the right to refuse service, period. I don't think that's the issue here. The issue is the de-huminization of the administration and the people who voted for it. Why would the employees be "concerned"? Why would the values the owner claims the restaurant upholds prevent her from eating there?

When you're constantly having titles like Nazi, gay hater, woman hater etc. thrown at you some of these moonbats are going to believe it.

Comment

Open minded liberals

Their right to refuse service - just like in the case of the baker in my opinion.

Why people want to buy goods or support these narrow minded idiots is beyond me.

Not quite the same, however I do agree with you on a business owner being able to have the right to refuse service to anyone, for any reason.

If it is for the perceived wrong reasons, they should suffer the consequences of their decisions as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
      Last edited by Mike D; 06-26-2018, 06:57 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
        Not quite the same, however I do agree with you on a business owner being able to have the right to refuse service to anyone, for any reason.

If it is for the perceived wrong reasons, they should suffer the consequences of their decisions as well.
        Problem with that in my opinion is that wrong reasons becomes up for interpretation based on who is doing the decision making. What one person sees as a wrong reason, may not be a wrong reason to someone else. I hate judgment calls.

Keep it across the board and move on.

The name calling and personal insults do absolutely nothing to help anyone.

Comment

There is a bit more to this story that not everyone is reporting. After they left the restaurant, the owner of said restaurant followed them across the street and heckled them there as well.

I also agree that refusing service is ok. What I don't agree with is that one had to go to court over it while the other is celebrated by the left.

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post
            Keep on talking Maxine and continue to become the face of the democrat party please.
            Yup. She was carrying on about conservatives wanting to kill her not long ago. She is like Pelosi, a gift that keeps on giving, and I hope she keeps talking into 2020.

Comment

Problem with that in my opinion is that wrong reasons becomes up for interpretation based on who is doing the decision making. What one person sees as a wrong reason, may not be a wrong reason to someone else. I hate judgment calls.

Keep it across the board and move on.

The name calling and personal insults do absolutely nothing to help anyone.

To clarify what I meant by suffering the consequences I meant by the market and buying public. Keep the .gov out of it.

If privately owned businesses were allowed to make their own decisions then it would be across the board. The gov’t involvement is what muddies the waters.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Looks like she learned there are consequences for her actions.

"After kicking White House Press Secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders out of her restaurant, Stephanie Wilkinson, has been forced to step down as Executive Director Main Street Lexington organization."

Comment

House could expel Waters for encouraging mob violence !
                  Click image for larger version

Name:	maxie pads.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	32.4 KB
ID:	24543519
                  you can see the whole story @TomFitton (opinion fox news)

Senior DHS official had a burnt and beheaded animal carcass left on his doorstep because of this POS
                  Last edited by chopsknives; 06-26-2018, 01:47 PM.

Comment

Trump needs to keep the pressure on. When he wins again in 2020 he needs to immediately floor the gas. Once these idiots start to cave they will fall. Right now they all seem to stick together too much (talking about all different gov offices).

Comment

Originally posted by chopsknives View Post
                      House could expel Waters for encouraging mob violence !
                      [ATTACH]913259[/ATTACH]
                      you can see the whole story @TomFitton (opinion fox news)

Senior DHS official had a burnt and beheaded animal carcass left on his doorstep because of this POS
                      yeah, they could expel her but you can rest assured they won't, even the repubs probably wouldn't hang together and vote for it.

Comment

The Democrats have been inciting or commiting violence against those they don't agree with for a long time.

This was back in 1856.....

Representative Preston Brooks (left) brutally beat Senator Charles Sumner after Sumner gave a fiery speech attacking slavery and its practitioners.

The Caning of Charles Sumner, or the Brooks–Sumner Affair, occurred on May 22, 1856, in the United States Senate when Representative Preston Brooks (D-SC) used a walking cane to attack Senator Charles Sumner (R-MA), an abolitionist, in retaliation for a speech given by Sumner two days earlier in which he fiercely criticized slaveholders including a relative of Brooks. The beating nearly killed Sumner and it drew a sharply polarized response from the American public on the subject of the expansion of slavery in the United States. It has been considered symbolic of the "breakdown of reasoned discourse"[1] that eventually led to the American Civil War.

Sent from my VS987 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by iamntxhunter View Post
                          The Democrats have been inciting or commiting violence against those they don't agree with for a long time.

This was back in 1856.....

Representative Preston Brooks (left) brutally beat Senator Charles Sumner after Sumner gave a fiery speech attacking slavery and its practitioners.

The Caning of Charles Sumner, or the Brooks–Sumner Affair, occurred on May 22, 1856, in the United States Senate when Representative Preston Brooks (D-SC) used a walking cane to attack Senator Charles Sumner (R-MA), an abolitionist, in retaliation for a speech given by Sumner two days earlier in which he fiercely criticized slaveholders including a relative of Brooks. The beating nearly killed Sumner and it drew a sharply polarized response from the American public on the subject of the expansion of slavery in the United States. It has been considered symbolic of the "breakdown of reasoned discourse"[1] that eventually led to the American Civil War.

Sent from my VS987 using Tapatalk
                          we could very well be on our way to a civil war again.
                          those of us that pay the bills vs the sit on *** and take from the rest of us.
                          something surely needs to be done, let the left make the first move; i'm pretty sure they wouldn't like the outcome.

Comment

Laura Loomer took Maxi Pads advice and harassed her! Maxine hit her in the face with the papers she was carrying then stuck her tongue out at her in the elevator. Laura Loomer has now filed assault charges against her!! Seems ol maxi pad can dish it out but lust can't quite take it!!

Comment

Working...
                            X