Pop up blind mesh

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pop up blind mesh

Has anyone shot a Rage No-Collar through pop up blind mesh?

Not specifically but I tested accuracy comparing fixed blade broadheads and field points. Broadheads cut a path through but the fieldpoints went wild. You just need to test for yourself

Comment

I would not shoot an expandable through a mesh screen. I have never tried to though.

Comment

I have. I shots the the Rage Extreme No collar. Everything I have shot has been under 30 yards and they fly exactly like a field point.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

I don't shoot threw mesh. I don't want any chances the arrows point of impact changing when I need the shot to count.

Comment

Originally posted by PineClimbr View Post
            Has anyone shot a Rage No-Collar through pop up blind mesh?
            I highly dont recommend it. I havent used that particular broadhead through it but I did use another mechanical blad through mesh and even with the broad being razor sharp it still kicked the arrow off target. I dont recommend taking the chance of this happening and then you wound an animal. You can always cut a small shooting hole through the mesh so this doesnt happen.

Comment

That particular broadhead is not sharpened where the blades are going hit the mesh and it is like 1/2" wide there. I can't imagine it not deploying the blades or affecting flight at any range past 10 yards.

Comment

Good to know!

Comment

Originally posted by Chase0305 View Post
                  I highly dont recommend it. I havent used that particular broadhead through it but I did use another mechanical blad through mesh and even with the broad being razor sharp it still kicked the arrow off target. I dont recommend taking the chance of this happening and then you wound an animal. You can always cut a small shooting hole through the mesh so this doesnt happen.

This guy is right [emoji1375]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I just field tested mine with swackers 100 grain on a 55lb bow out of my Ameristep brick house. I can firmly say that my bow performance was perfect with the mesh at 20 yards! I did 3 shots out of it at 20 yards including a solid hit on a turkey that went on target! Again try out your set up with your blind. Don’t assume yes or no till you do!

Comment

I shot a collared rage through and it deflected enough for me to miss the fox I was shooting

Comment

Working...
                      X