Mathews Engage limb legs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mathews Engage limb legs

Has anybody shot their bow with the engage limb legs on yet?
    Was looking for an option to use as a bow holder in a krivo or pop up but dont know if it will effect accuracy at all.

I have and I didn't notice any change in P.O.I. , they are solid and do not add any extra sound or vibration during the shot. However I prefer to remove them when shooting and typically practice with them off but put them on to retrieve arrows.

Comment

Thanks for the response. I went ahead and bought a set and like you said, didnt notice any change in my shooting. I'll probably take them off before the shot at an animal if i have the time to do so which is likely being inside a blind.

Comment

Those things look pretty cool.

Comment

Originally posted by SETXHUNT0902 View Post
          Thanks for the response. I went ahead and bought a set and like you said, didnt notice any change in my shooting. I'll probably take them off before the shot at an animal if i have the time to do so which is likely being inside a blind.
          The only complaint we’ve had is they can make a bit of a sound. Customer didn’t say rattle, vibrate, hummm or what. He just said a sound.

Comment

Just bought a VXR 31.5. I was planning on getting them, but wanted also check with those that have them. From the responses sounds like you can remove them quietly? Also will they still work if you have the silent conect system?
            Last edited by sp-bow; 08-19-2020, 08:36 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by sp-bow View Post
              Just bought a VXR 31.5. I was planning on getting them, but wanted also check with those that have them. From the responses sounds like you can remove them quietly? Also will they still work if you have the silent conect system?
              I do not know about using them with the SCS as i have a vertix. But yes I can put these on and remove them quietly. Only reason I wanted to make sure they dont effect POI is if incase there ever came a situation that I needed to pick up my bow and make a quick shot it would work. But hunting over a feeder where I can typically see my deer coming in before they get in range I plan on just slipping the legs off while waiting for the shot.

Comment

Originally posted by sp-bow View Post
                The work just fine with the SCS and accessories (i.e. sling and haul line) no overlap between the systems at all. With some practice you can remove them silently and efficiently. The legs are made of plastic and the limb pockets are aluminum so there's no metal to metal contact to worry about.

Comment

Thanks for the information. Sounds like I need to pick up a pair. Like that it keeps my cam out of the dirt.z

Comment

Originally posted by SETXHUNT0902 View Post
                    Has anybody shot their bow with the engage limb legs on yet?
                    Was looking for an option to use as a bow holder in a krivo or pop up but dont know if it will effect accuracy at all.
                    Just picked up a set a couple weeks ago. Shot out to 50 yards and didnt notice any effect on accuracy.

Comment

Working...
                    X